My Guide Website?
Shore Excursion - 1 or 2-Hour Segway Cruise13 Reviews
From an Ocean Cruise to a Segway Cruise! Get up-close to sights where cars are not allowed, experience much more in a shorter amount of time than if you were walking, and just experience Wonderful Copenhagen on a green, fun 1 or 2-hour tour.
- See the top sights of Copenhagen up close in just 1 or 2 hours on this fun and green tour (plenty of photo opportunities!)
- Perfect for Shore trips! Great way to see the city when you have limited time. Just by the Langelinie Cruise Pier & very close to Ocean Quay
- Enjoy a complimentary organic beverage and Segway Souvenir at the end of your tour
- Only officially authorised Segway Tour Operator in Denmark - we have the latest machines
DescriptionImagine going from an Ocean Cruise to a City Cruise! See all the best sights Copenhagen has to offer in just 1 or 2 hours on this fun and guided Segway Tour. As Denmark's only officially authorized Segway Tour Operator, the company only uses the latest Segway Models, a hi-fi radio system (so you can hear the live commentary from your guide), and great experienced guides. A Segway is a remarkable self-balancing, 2-wheel, zero-emmission mode of transportation. It uses a gyroscope to detect your movements: lean forward to drive, lean backwards to stop or slow down, and control the directions with the handlebar. It really is that simple. You'll begin your Segway Experience at the Langelinie Cruise Terminal where you'll be checked in and collect your radio and helmets. Then your guide will take you to a spacious training behind the store, where you'll get individual training and get practice before setting off to see the city. Haven't tried a Segway before? Don't worry! You'll pick it up it in a couple of minutes. The Segway tour will start along the pier where no traffic or cars are allowed. On this stretch, you will experience sights such as The Little Mermaid, The Royal Palace and Kastellet. The 1-hour tour is an intense, fast and fun way to see the city, and will take you all the way to Nyhavn and back. You will see more than 10 of the major sights in the city. The 2 hour tour - which is the most popular one - will take you further into the city center to explore iconic sights such as the parliament, but you'll also get a local experience off the beaten track through the cute and quirky streets of Copenhagen, taking in all its beautiful architecture and everyday life. On this tour there is a small break half-way through in the 'Hyggelige' Cafe in the Royal Danish Theater. Here, there are some exclusive offers, if you wish to make use of them. Both tours end back at Langelinie Pier with some organic complimentary beverages and a small Segway souvenir.
IncludesUse of Segway Use of helmet Use of radio and headset to hear live commentary from your guide Organic beverage when you return Small Segway Souvenir Rain poncho (in case of rain) Drinks/snacks at the cafe stop
- Requirements for riding a Segway: You must weigh between: 35 kg-125 kg. Min height: 135 cm. Not suitable for pregnant women. High heels not allowed (please wear comfortable shoes). The Segway tour will take place in almost all weather conditions (except if it poses a hazard), so please dress accordingly (wear layers and gloves if it's cold). You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you arrive by ship at Langelinie Pier: Good news! The shop is right at your doorstep. If you arrive by ship at Ocean Quay: this shop is only a 10 minute taxi ride away in the direction of the city center.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now