My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Nørrebro Interactive City Discovery Game2 Reviews
With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around Nørrebro and see the city in a new light as you solve clues to take you to different locations and learn more about the neighborhood.
- Go beneath the surface of Copenhagen
- Solve riddles to unlock local stories, secret recommendations and hidden gems
- Enjoy an unconventional and authentic view of Dronning Louises Bro, Assistens Kirkegaard and Superkilen
DescriptionTake part in an interactive city discovery experience across Copenhagen’s Nørrebro neighborhood. Solve 10 riddles via a web app in your phone’s browser which will take you from one location to the next, without having to listen to a tour guide, so that you can enjoy your discoveries at your own pace. Unlock local recommendations and fun facts as well as the history of the city and discover spots in Nørrebro that most locals don’t even know. See popular sights from a different angle and explore the streets of one of the most diverse neighborhoods in Copenhagen. Enjoy some quality time with family or friends as you get creative to unlock the city's secrets. On this route, you’ll wander around landmark spots within culture, sustainability, and community building, unlocking short stories and local tips as you solve each riddle. Discover highlights such as the famous Dronning Louises Bro, the wonderful gardens in Assistens Kirkegaard, the cool area around Superkilen and lots of hidden cafes.
IncludesLink to the web game
- There is no tour guide for this tour — all the information you need to start will be sent to you by email after your booking
- Games are available in English only
- The game is played on the browser of your phone — you will only need a small amount of data (max 2MB) and will not be required to download anything