My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Nørrebro Interactive City Discovery Game6 Reviews
With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around Nørrebro and see the city in a new light as you solve clues to take you to different locations and learn more about the neighborhood.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go beneath the surface of Copenhagen
- Solve riddles to unlock local stories, secret recommendations and hidden gems
- Enjoy an unconventional and authentic view of Dronning Louises Bro, Assistens Kirkegaard and Superkilen
- Explore the city at your own pace with a web app that can be paused and resumed
DescriptionTake part in an interactive city discovery experience across Copenhagen’s Nørrebro neighborhood. Solve 8 riddles via a web app in your phone’s browser which will take you from one location to the next, without having to listen to a tour guide, so that you can enjoy your discoveries at your own pace. Unlock local recommendations and fun facts as well as the history of the city and discover spots in Nørrebro that most locals don’t even know. See popular sights from a different angle and explore the streets of one of the most diverse neighborhoods in Copenhagen. Enjoy some quality time with family or friends as you get creative to unlock the city's secrets. Curious facts: Get to know more about the city, discover the secrets of the main attractions, and learn about curious facts that you won't read elsewhere. Find monuments and hidden secrets: Our local creator created an interactive walk through the city. Cryptic indications make you wind through the cities streets, inviting you to pay attention to details which you usually won't notice. Once you've arrived at the next stop, you will have to solve a question: open your eyes and mind and use your location to find the right answer! Enjoy: While doing this discovery trail, you will get to know the city from another point of view. Even locals discover new facts while doing secret city trails! On this route, you’ll wander around landmark spots within culture, sustainability, and community building, unlocking short stories and local tips as you solve each riddle. Discover highlights such as the famous Dronning Louises Bro, the wonderful gardens in Assistens Kirkegaard, the cool area around Superkilen and lots of hidden cafes.
IncludesA city discovery self-guided tour with stories, directions and riddles The tour is played through a web browser on your own smartphone A weblink to the tour is sent directly after booking (email from local supplier) Available in: English Receive recommendations on favorite places (food-drink-culture) by the local creator
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience
- You can play in a team of 1–5 people
- Right after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by email from Secret City Trails/local supplier)
- No app download is needed
- This trail is available in English
- The link is valid for 90 days
- Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you like
- You need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser