My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: 48-Hour Sightseeing Bus Ticket, 1-Hour Boat Tour1249 Reviews
Discover why they call it “Wonderful Copenhagen” with this 48-hour pass to the hop-on-and-off sightseeing bus. Explore sights, such as the Tivoli Gardens, Royal Palace and the new Opera House, and continue your journey by boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover why it is called 'Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen'
- See the Little Mermaid by land and water
- Cruise the canals on a boat tour
- Take a peek into the Royal family's life at Amalienborg Castle
- Explore Christiana, a self-proclaimed 'free town'
DescriptionExplore Copenhagen at your own pace with a 48-hour pass to the city’s double-decker sightseeing bus and complimentary access to a 1 hour Classic Canal Tour in the canals of Copenhagen. You can hop off at up to 30 city center stops, including the Gefion Fountain, The Marble Church and the legendary commune of Freetown Christiania. Hop off at the zoo, explore Frederiksberg Castle, marvel at the Liberty Monument, or hop off at the Meatpacking District. Copenhagen's palaces and museums are laid out for you as the bus cruises through the graceful Danish capital’s streets. On warm days, take to the open-top deck and relax on comfortable seats. You can hop on and hop off as many times as you like, for as long as your ticket is valid. On cold days, buses are heated to keep you warm during the great experience. Go down to the harbor side and catch the cool breeze and breathe in the fresh air. See the famous Little Mermaid and the stunning Black Diamond building, home to the Royal Library, Denmark’s national library. You can join our Classic Canal tour from either Nyhavn or Ved Stranden to see the city from the water. here you will see some of the major attractions, such as Christiansborg Palace, the striking new Opera House* Remember to go the the ticket office to get a ticket for a specific departure time for the Canal Cruise. A small selection of bus stops: The Little Mermaid The Marble Church Kongens Nytorv Christianshavn Christiansborg Palace Carlsberg Christiania The Opera* Planetariet* and Langelinie (Cruise Terminals) Audio guides and headphones are provided with pre-recorded commentary in various languages, including English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Italian, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, Polish and Ukranian. Boat stops: Ved Stranden Nyhavn
IncludesHop-on hop-off bus tour (3 lines, Classic Copenhagen, Colorful Copenhagen and Urban Green) 1-hour boat tour
- The Classic Canal Tour runs every 15-45 minutes from 10:00 AM-7:00 PM The Classic Copenhagen Tour runs every 25-45 minutes from 9:40 AM-4:00 PM from stop 1 (varies according to the season) The Colorful Copenhagen Tour runs at 12:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM from stop 1 Tivoli/Radisson Hotel The Urban Green Copenhagen Tour runs at 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM from stop 12 From September 3 to December 23, 2023, the Urban Green and Colorful Copenhagen only operates from Friday to Sunday