My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn4554 Reviews
See the sights of Copenhagen on a tour along the main harbor and adjoining canals. Depart from Nyhavn and see lovely houses, ancient castles, and beautiful churches along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the colorful Nyhavn waterfront, dating from the 17th century
- Pass the famous Little Mermaid statue
- Enjoy views of Amalienborg Palace, winter home of the Danish royal family
- Cruise past the home of the Danish Parliament at Christiansborg Palace
DescriptionExperience Copenhagen from the water on a canal cruise and see how the past and present merge as you travel along idyllic canals, passing many of the city’s most famous landmarks, old and new. Depart from Nyhavn before navigating some of the city’s many waterways. Admire the palaces of Christiansborg and Amalienborg, see the sights of the Nyhavn waterfront, and marvel at the financial centers, such as the Central Bank and the former Copenhagen Stock Exchange. Cruise past the Little Mermaid statue in Langelinie as your tour guide tells the history of the statue and other landmarks and buildings you pass. Afterward, return to Nyhavn. Commentaries are available in Danish and English, as well as an additional 3rd language on request.
IncludesRound-trip canal cruise Services of a guide Route map Poncho (in the event of rain)
- • Prolonged hours of operation on long sunny days
- A third language (between German, Spanish and Italian) is generally provided on the boats based on availability. The conduction in a specific language other than Danish or English cannot be guaranteed