My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Self-Guided Mystery Tour Christiansborg Castle4 Reviews
Go on a mystery tour with your friends or family at Christiansborg Palace. Solve riddles and tasks, all while gazing at your stunning surroundings. Start and stop the tour at your own pace.
- Solve a true crime mystery in this self-guided adventure
- Follow an exciting story around Christiansborg Palace
- Awaken your inner Sherlock Holmes and solve the mystery
- Learn more about Copenhagen and Christiansborg Palace
- Stay sharp as you connect details and unravel the crime
DescriptionSolve an authentic true-crime mystery and explore the stunning surroundings around Christiansborg Palace during this interactive, self-guided tour. Compete in groups and see if you have what it takes to solve the crime first. The year is 1914. You are a criminal investigator, operating in Copenhagen, solving murders and other crimes, when you suddenly receive a strange letter. An important person is reported missing, and your help is required The sight that reveals itself afterward in a tent you're led to at Christiansborg Palace is horrifying: illuminated by torches you see a cut-off hand! Who is the owner of the hand? What happened to this person? Who is the culprit? The riddles you have to solve and the clues you have to find are all connected to the surroundings of Christiansborg Palace. Discover Christiansborg Palace as you go whilst solving puzzles and learning tidbits about the local history. Solve this murder mystery and find out. Much is at stake!
IncludesStarter pack (envelope with clues)
- This activity takes place outside and involves approximately 1 to 2 km of walking The starter pack must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection One game is needed per group and the optimal group size is 2 to 4 people. If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase multiple games depending on your number of groups