My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Self-Guided Amalienborg Palace Mystery Tour
Discover Copenhagen on a self-guided mystery tour. Explore the beautiful grounds of Amalienborg Palace while you find clues, complete tasks, and solve riddles to track down the murderer.
- Feel the tension as you decipher clues and eliminate suspects
- Follow a mysterious path through the city center of Copenhagen
- Learn the history of Copenhagen's Amalienborg
- Awaken your inner Sherlock Holmes and solve the mystery
- Stay sharp as you connect details and unravel the crime
DescriptionSolve a murder mystery and explore the stunning surroundings of Amalienborg Palace during this interactive, self-guided true-crime mystery tour. Become an investigator in the 19th century. A woman has been murdered openly on the street near Amalienborg Palace and you need to solve it. Crack the mystery as a trusted investigator and learn about the story inspired by true events. Race against the clock to gather sufficient evidence and find the right suspect to ensure the peace of Frederiksstaden citizens. Take on the challenge of finding the murderer. Explore the area around Amalienborg Palace and pass by Nyhavn during your search. If you are a bigger group, you can split up into several teams and compete against each other.
IncludesEnvelope with clues Self-guided mystery tour
- This tour takes place outside and involves approximately 1.5 to 2 km of walking The envelope containing the mystery must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection. One game is needed per group and the optimal group size is 2 to 4 people. If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase multiple games depending on your number of groups