My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Segway Tour 1 Hour - English guidiance2 Reviews
Explore Wonderful Copenhagen on a awesome Segway. See the top sites on a unique self-balancing vehicle as you glide past major attractions with an informative narrative from your local guide.
- See the city of Copenhagen in a unique way on a self-balancing Segway
- Parliament, Nyhavn, Waterfront, inner City, Canals, Stock Exchange and more
- Enjoy live commentary from your guide on a fun and informative tour
- Get to ask questions and ask for recommendations from your local guide
DescriptionPlease meet up 15 min. before tour start. Try an innovative approach to sightseeing in Copenhagen and discover the city’s top sights on a 1-hour guided Segway tour. Start out by learning how to ride a self-balancing Segway in just a few minutes. You’ll glide past some of the most important attractions and get up-close to sites including the Parliament situated in Christiansborg Palace and the Old Stock Exchange on this unique tour. You’ll be in the safe hands of an authorized local Segway guide. As you cruise through picturesque Nyhavn and other areas of this popular city, you’ll hear an informative commentary from your guide through a wireless radio receiver fitted into your helmet. The tour has a maximum of 10 guests in total.
IncludesSegway Helmet Full instruction A personal Segway license as a fun memory of your experience Radio receiver to hear your guide along the tour In-store personal storage lockers Raincoat
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older and weigh between 99 and 250 pounds (40 to 113 kilograms)
- Segways are all fitted with small carrier packs to hold your personal items during the tour