Copenhagen: Private Small-Group Walking Tour3 Reviews
Receive a comprehensive view of Copenhagen on foot during a 3-hour walking tour with a guide. You will be able to see places such as Christiansborg Palace, the Nyhavn district, Amalienborg Palace, and much more.
- Look at the famous Tivoli Gardens from the outside
- Discover the world's oldest shopping street
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Amalienborg Palace
- Explore the colorful canal district of Nyhavn
DescriptionCopenhagen is famous for its picturesque cobblestone streets, historic castles, and 17th-century architecture. While driving can be difficult in Denmark’s capital, this private walking tour allows you to bypass traffic, explore Copenhagen’s most popular districts, and see the city’s famous castles, squares, and gardens, all with the full attention of your guide. Throughout your 3-hour walking tour of downtown Copenhagen, you will learn about the city’s architecture whilst admiring city highlights. You will encounter Christiansborg Castle, the Amalienborg Palace, and the Marble Church You will also see the famous Little Mermaid statue in Copenhagen’s waterfront Nyhavn District, before strolling down Strøget, the world’s oldest shopping street. Towards the end of your tour, you will pass through Tivoli Gardens, before your tour concludes.
IncludesGuide 3-hour walking tour Entrance for castles
- Tours are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Hebrew
- These group tours are only available on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability