My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Inner City Day Trip14 Reviews
This daily guided tour of Copenhagen covers the whole city from both land and water, visiting all the major sights.
- See the most important sites of Copenhagen with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit 2 royal palaces and the seat of the Danish Parliament
- Sail for an hour on a harbor cruise
- Discover the Crown Jewels of Denmark and the world-renowned Little Mermaid
DescriptionSee all the key sights in the city with a knowledgeable, English-speaking local guide. Travel in small groups, jump off the bus and walk around, enjoy a short lunch break, and see the city from a canal boat. Your guide will tell you all you need to know about Copenhagen and Denmark and will be happy to answer all your questions. Tour Christiansborg Palace, the seat of the Danish Parliament, and see the beautiful reception rooms. See Amalienborg Palace Square, the most beautiful in the city, and the home of the Royal Family. Jump on a boat and spend an hour sailing around the old idyllic canals. The tour will also pass the Little Mermaid from the water, Nyhavn (New Port), Christianshavn, Copenhagen Opera House, Børsen (the 17th-century stock exchange) and Kongens Nytorv (King’s Square). Visit Rosenborg Palace, an original Renaissance palace that houses the Danish Crown Jewels among other impressive treasures.
IncludesAll entrance fees mentioned All taxes Transportation Guide Pick-up and drop off at the cruise harbor or at any hotel in the inner city Lunch
- Unfortunately this tour is not accessible for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility, due to the many steep stairs and long walking distances
- The maximum group size for this tour is 16 people
- All guides are local academics with a solid knowledge of the country and its history, as well as the details of the sites visited
- Please contact the tour operator to confirm the pick-up
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now