My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Guided City Bike Tour58 Reviews
Discover Copenhagen on a guided bike tour. Snap some enchanting pictures of Copenhagen's landmarks while you hear stories about them.
- Ride around Copenhagen on a stylish city bike
- Marvel at 90 % of Copenhagen's highlights
- Explore some of Copenhagen's most hidden gems
- Tune in to local's fun stories at picture-perfect stops
- Get local recommendations after the tour is over
DescriptionStart your adventure and jump right on to your stylish bikes when you arrive. Once you've been fitted with your bike and had a brief safety talking, you're ready to set-off and explore the greatest bicycle city in the world. On your way, experience some of Copenhagen’s most iconic landmarks and hidden gems, while you get to tune into fun and interesting stories from a local. As you drive, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to hop-off your bike and capture some picture-perfect snapshots of you at Copenhagen's green gardens, tucked-away cobble-stoned streets, grand castles and blazing colorful streets. During your tour, feel free to strike up a conversation with your guide about life in Copenhagen and just about anything else you want to discuss.
IncludesCity bike Helmet (optional) Basket (optional) Headsets to hear your tour guide clearly Luggage storage is possible from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM on the day of your tour Raingear and extra warm clothes
- This tour is not recommended for people who have never biked before
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Participants must be able to ride a bike