My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Bike Rental and Coffee
Rent a bike in Copenhagen and see the city at your own pace. Drive along the city's historic streets and canals, visit art museums, or spend some time in the beautiful public parks.
- See Copenhagen in the most convenient and sustainable way possible
- Sightsee at your own pace
- Have a coffee on the house
DescriptionRent a bike and see the best sights and top attractions in Copenhagen at your own pace. Pickup your bike in the trendy, multicultural Nørrebro neighborhood just a 10 minute ride from the city center. Start with a free cup of coffee or drink of your choice at the cozy cafe located near the bike rental shop. Peruse your free map of Copenhagen which includes tips on hidden treasures and top eateries to visit. Travel between the city's renowned museums, such as the Glyptotek, the National Museums, or the State Museum of Art, in the most convenient and pleasant way, getting your exercise and sightseeing at the same time. Make use of the Danish-style front basket to hold your things while you ride. Rely on a well-maintained, personally-fitted bike to get you around Copenhagen safely.
IncludesBike Cup of coffee Lock
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts • After booking, you will receive a voucher code via email for a free coffee or tea at a 7-eleven shop
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now