Copenhagen: 2.5-Hour Walking Tour of the Must See Sights6 Reviews
Visit historic Christiansborg Palace and enjoy a guided walk through the center of Copenhagen. Hear stories and legends from long ago as you enjoy a 2.5-hour walking tour with interesting and informative commentary from your guide.
- Visit Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish Parliament
- Hear tales of Hans Christian Andersen and Danes through history
- Learn about the customs, culture, and people of Copenhagen
DescriptionPractice your royal manners as you discover the must-see sights of Copenhagen and learn about local customs and culture on this 2.5-hour guided walk. On the way to Christansborg Palace your guide will help you step back into the days of Hans Christian Andersen and the tales of the fishermen of Nyhavn. You’ll hear stories and legends from days gone by mixed with current history as your guide makes Copenhagen come alive. As you approach Christiansborg Palace you’ll learn how this magnificent building functions both as a palace and a government building that houses the Danish Parliament, the Prime Minister’s Office, and the Supreme Court. Several parts of the palace are used by the Danish monarch, including the Royal Reception Rooms, the Chapel and the Royal Stables.
IncludesGuide Tour of Christiansborg Palace Entrance fee Gratuities (optional)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing and bring a water bottle
- Due to Her Majesty the Queen’s official functions, the palace may be partially or fully closed. If the palace is closed, the local operator reserves the right to swap the visit to Christiansborg Palace with a visit to Rosenborg Palace
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability