My Guide Website?
Fast-Track Christiansborg Palace Copenhagen Private Tour
Discover the long and dramatic history of Christiansborg Palace, the center of constitutional monarchy and legislative power in Denmark. Admire the Royal Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Stables and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the amazing Christiansborg Palace with a Private Licensed Guide
- Avoid long queues at this UNESCO World Heritage SIte with Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Learn about the history & relationship between the Danish monarchy & government
- Skip the lines to Amalienborg Palace Museum (4- and 5-hour options only)
- Book a round-trip transfer by private car with pickup & drop-off (3 & 5 H only)
DescriptionHow did Denmark establish constitutional monarchy? Where is the seat of the Danish Parliament? Why did the royal family move out of their main residence? Learn this and more on a private tour of the 5 attractions of Christiansborg Palace in Copenhagen, including the Royal Reception Rooms and Royal Stables! Discover the center of royal power! Book a 2-hour guided tour of Christiansborg Palace. As the representative residence of the Danish monarchy and the official seat of the Parliament, the Supreme Court, and the Ministry of State, Christiansborg Palace is one of the most important monuments in Copenhagen. On this private tour you can skip the lines to the ticket office and gain priority access to the palace’s 5 attractions. This includes the richly decorated Royal Reception Rooms with The Great Hall and The Tapestries that are still used by the Royal Family for state events and festive ceremonies. Your Expert Guide will tell you all about the daily life at the palace and show you the Royal Kitchen and the Royal Stables that house royal horses and carriages. Another highlight will be the Ruins Exhibition beneath the palace square, and the Palace Chapel used for religious ceremonies. Don't miss out on this interesting and informative experience of the only building in the world that houses all three of a country's branches of government! Choose the 3-hour option to book a 2-hour guided tour of Christiansborg Palace with a 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation in Copenhagen. We provide transfers by private car for a hassle-free experience, so you can easily reach the meeting point on time. Both pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (or other preferred location) are included for your convenience. Book an extended 4-hour tour to visit 2 royal palaces in 1 day. This option includes skip-the-line tickets to Christiansborg Palace and Amalienborg Palace Museum. Amalienborg is the winter home of the monarch and houses a museum for the Royal House of Glücksborg, including their private royal apartments from 1863 to 1947. Book this tour now to gain an intimate insight into royal lifestyle and see some other highlight of the Old Town, including the monuments in King's New Square! Choose the 5-hour option to book a 4-hour guided tour of Christiansborg Palace and Amalienborg Palace Museum with a 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation in Copenhagen. Save time and effort by booking reliable transport. Our English speaking driver will pick you up directly from your accommodation and take you back to the same location after the tour.
IncludesPrivate Tour of Christiansborg Palace and Amalienborg Palace Museum (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide fluent in your chosen language Skip-the-line tickets to Christiansborg Palace (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to Amalienborg Palace Museum (4- and 5-hour options only) Round-trip transfer with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3- and 5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Transfers & tickets to Amalienborg Palace are not included in a 2-hour tour. Pre-booked tickets to Christiansborg Palace allow you to skip the line to the ticket office but not to the entrance and security checks. Admission is for the Royal Representation Rooms, Royal Kitchen, Ruins & Royal Stables. The Palace Chapel is open on Sundays. The Royal Stables are usually open after 1:30PM. WIth skip-the-line tickets to Amalienborg Palace Museum you will have a reserved time slot to enter but you may have to wait for ticket validation & security checks. Admission is for the main exhibition. The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation, depending on the distance & traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and a larger van for 5+ people.You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. For the best experience, we will limit the group size to 23 people per 1 guide.