My Guide Website?
Danish Design: A Self-Guided Audio Tour1 Reviews
Discover Danish design, from postwar skyscrapers to sleek and stylish furniture on this self-guided audio tour. Experience the magic of GPS-playback on this immersive stroll through Copenhagen.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the genesis of Danish design and its various incarnations
- Hear from producer Kay Xander Mellish, an art scholar and author
- Do it all in 60 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control
- Get unlimited use of the tour before your booking date and after it
- Use the virtual tour option at home
DescriptionTravel from Arne Jacobsen's SAS Royal Hotel, one of the first masterpieces of postwar Danish design, past the city's environmentally-conscious modern architecture to its Art Nouveau city hall. Visit some of the best local shops for world-famous Danish design. Pass by the famous old townhouses at Nyhavn - a scene you may recognize from postcards of Copenhagen - and the auction houses where great vintage Danish design is for sale. End at the Danish Design Museum.
IncludesLifetime access to this tour in English VoiceMap app for Android and iOS Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- You need to install the VoiceMap smartphone app.
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It’s best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point.
- This tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next.
- When the download completes, you’ll see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The red start button will become active when you are at the starting point.
- This tour is only available in English.