My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Intro Walking Tour of the Harbor
This walking tour is the perfect introduction to your holiday in Copenhagen! You will walk alongside the inner harbor and discover why it really is the beating heart of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Private guided tour for an exclusive experience
- Discover the beautiful sights on the waterfront
- Use this tour as a useful intro to orient yourself at the beginning of a trip
- Immerse yourself in the history and highlights of the city
DescriptionOn this private walking tour, your guide will be with you to introduce Copenhagen and its harbor. You will explore the history of the city from its beginnings as a small port town, to the beautiful international capital that it is today. You will have a chance to admire the old architecture from the 17th century, as well as the most modern buildings and their amazing Scandinavian architecture. This walking tour hits all the major spots in Copenhagen, following the main harbor. The starting point for this tour is the Little Mermaid, the most famous lady in Copenhagen! From there, your guide will lead you back towards the city center, admiring the Gefion fountain, Amalienborg, the Royal Playhouse Theater, and of course the famous Nyhavn canal along the way. The tour will continue to view the outside of Christiansborg Castle and the Royal Library, also know as the Black Dimond. The tour will end here.
IncludesPrivate guide at your disposal
- This tour takes place no matter the weather. Be prepared for the sun in the summer, for rain and cold weather in fall, winter and spring.