My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Highlights Self-Guided City Walking Tour9 Reviews
The tour takes you along Strøget, Denmark's longest pedestrian street, to the most important sights between the Tivoli, the old market square, Christiansborg Castle and the historic harbour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore Copenhagen in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the lively streets
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Copenhagen
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionThe tour takes you along Strøget, Denmark's longest pedestrian street, to the most important sights between the Tivoli amusement park, the old market square, Christiansborg Castle and the historic harbour Nyhaven. Along the way you will find hidden details, solve little riddles and you will get interesting stories and anecdotes. The walk is about 3.5 kilometres long and gives you 2 to 3 hours of varied time in Copenhagen. There is always the possibility to follow your own interests or one of the many additional tips for further activities. Christiansborg Castle (Christiansborg Slot in Danish) is located in the centre of the Old Town. Horses play a special role in the royal family's residence. Why this is so is one of the many anecdote-rich stories you will learn during the tour. Strøget is also home to the only Guinness World Records Museum in Europe, where you can experience records galore. The harbour, with its numerous taverns, restaurants, beer halls and dance halls, is Copenhagen's best-known entertainment district and the perfect place to end an eventful day. Many surprising details and exciting facts await you. Entertaining quizzes on current and historical events add to the fun. The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Copenhagen by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Copenhagen! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.