My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Danish Jewish Museum Copenhagen Private Tour
Learn about the Rescue of the Danish Jews and ‘Mitzvah’, Jewish culture and 400 years of Danish Jewish history on a private tour of the Danish Jewish Museum in Copenhagen.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Danish Jewish Museum with a Private Expert-Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the museum
- Learn about Jewish history, culture, and the Rescue of the Danish Jews
- See the Great Synagogue on a walking tour of the Old Town (4- and 5-hour only)
- Book private car transfers with pickup from your accommodation (5-hour only)
DescriptionHow well do you know Jewish culture, traditions and rituals? Our guided tour of the Danish Jewish Museum is a great opportunity to learn about Judaism and Jewish people who settled in Copenhagen over 400 years ago. We provide skip-the-line tickets, so you won’t have to stand in the queue. Come and discover Copenhagen’s Jewish heritage! Book a 2-hour private tour of the Danish Jewish Museum in Copenhagen. Your Private Guide will meet you on the central island of Slotsholmen, featuring Christiansborg Palace and many museums. The Danish Jewish Museum sits inside the Danish Royal Library’s old Galley House. The design of Libeskind’s building memorializes the story of Danish Jews who were saved from Nazi persecution during World War II. You will learn in detail about this dramatic rescue from your Expert Guide, and also other unique aspects of the Danish Jewish story. With skip-the-line tickets you won’t have to wait in the line at the ticket office, so you can spend more time inside the Jewish museum, enjoying its interesting and informative exhibits with live commentary in your chosen language. Book an extended 4-hour private tour to visit the Danish Jewish Museum and see the Great Synagogue in Copenhage’s Old Town. This walking tour is a great opportunity to discover Jewish Copenhagen and its main synagogue. You will also see some historic sights along the way, such as Copenhagen Cathedral, University, Round Tower and Rosenborg Castle Garden. Choose the 5-hour option to book a 4-hour private tour of the Danish Jewish Museum and Copenhagen’s Old Town with private car transfers. The estimated 1-hour round-trip transfers include pickup and drop–off at your accommodation, so you will have no problem getting to the meeting point and going back after the tour.
IncludesPrivate Tour of the Danish Jewish Museum in Copenhagen (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Skip-the-line tickets to the Danish Jewish Museum Private walking tour of the Old Town (4- and 5-hour options only) Round-trip transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (5-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. The Danish Jewish Museum tickets are not included in a 2-hour tour. WIth skip-the-line tickets to the Danish Jewish Museum you will have a reserved time slot to enter but you may have to wait for ticket validation and security checks. Admission is for the main exhibition. For the best experience, 1 licensed guide can lead 1-23 guests. We will arrange additional guides for larger groups, so the price will be higher. The 5-hour option includes an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation, depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and a larger van for 5+ people.You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.