My Guide Website?
Royal Copenhagen: Walking tour and the Royal Reception Rooms
This 3-hour private tour is the perfect introduction to the city. See the main highlights and visit the Royal Reception Rooms at Christiansborg Palace, where the fabulous royal parties take place
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the atmosphere with a visit to the Royal Reception Rooms
- Stroll around the beautiful pedestrian streets of Copenhagen
- Discover the history of the city and the Danish way of life
- See all the main highlights, including Amalienborg Palace and Nyhavn
DescriptionOn this private walking tour of Copenhagen, you will have experience all the main sights in the city, coupled with an inside visit to the Royal Reception Rooms at Christiansborg Castle. The royal family and history of the monarchy in Denmark are the highlights of this tour! You will meet your guide in front of the Marble Church, and from then you'll dive straight into royal history with an outside visit of Amelienborg, the current residence of the Danish Royal Family. The walk will then take you past Nyhavn and the majestic Rosenborg Castle. You will wander into the pedestrian area of Stroget, see the beautiful Round Tower and explore the latin quarter before finally reaching Christiansborg castle for the inside visit to the Royal Reception rooms, where the royals hold their extravagant parties. Your guide will tell you all about the current royals, the history and fun facts, while walking through the charming streets of Copenhagen. Current events and the Danish way of life are also topics we love to talk about.
IncludesEntrance to Christiansborg - The Royal Reception Rooms Private guide
- Please note that the Royal Reception Rooms may be closed when in use by the Royal Family. If this happens, you will be offered a refund, or to visit Rosenborg Castle instead.