My Guide Website?
Fast-Track UNESCO Stevns Klint - Copenhagen Day Trip by Car
Experience life on earth 66 million years ago on a visit to Stevns Klint, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with unique wildlife, fossils, dinosaur skeletons, meteorites, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Stevns Klint on a half-day car trip from Copenhagen
- Get close and personal with the unique nature of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy excellent exhibitions about the prehistoric world, dinosaurs, asteroids.
- See the Valloee Castle and other interesting sights along the way
- Travel comfortably in a private car with pickup & drop-off at your accommodation
DescriptionStevns Klint is a truly unique World Heritage Site that will amaze you with its ruggedness, wildlife and history that dates back 66 million years ago! This tour includes skip-the-line tickets and private car transfers from Copenhagen, so you will have a hassle-free experience and enjoy at least 2 hours exploring the site. Discover your passion for geology in the Cliffs of Stevns! Book this 5-hour tour to visit Stevns Klint from Copenhagen by car. For your convenience, our licensed driver will pick you up directly from your accommodation in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle, avoiding the need to travel by coach or train. Another benefit of booking our tour is that we provide skip-the-line ticket that will save you a lot of time, as there may be a long line to enter this popular attraction. The Cliffs of Stevns is one of the world's most important geological sites as it contains more than 450 species of macrofossils and hundreds more species of microfossils. Both adults and children will enjoy a walk on the beach filled with prehistoric treasures. You can spend a couple hours looking for fossils and enjoying the sea views. The Stevns Klint experience offers educational exhibits on fossils, dinosaur skeletons, meteorites, and more. Another highlight of this tour will be a visit to the courtyard of Valloe Castle, a 14th century noble residence surrounded by a beautiful park that is open to the public.
IncludesStevns Klint Experience and Valloe Castle from Copenhagen by Private Car Skip-the-line tickets to Stevns Klint Free admission to Valloe Castle Courtyard and Park 5-Star Licensed Driver who is fluent in English and Danish Round-trip transfer with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Copenhagen
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Copenhagen. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people & in a larger van for groups of 5 people & more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle. Please note that guide service is not included in this experience but your English & Dutch speaking driver will be able to provide information along the way. Skip-the-line tickets allow you to get in faster without queuing at the ticket office. We recommend wearing comfortable outdoor shoes& bringing an extra layer of clothing. The ValloeeCastle courtyard is not accessible after 6 pm & the park closes after sunset, so it’s best to book a tour in the morning hours to avoid disappointment. Lunch / table reservations can be arranged upon request