My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tickets123 Reviews
Explore the sights of Copenhagen at your own pace with a 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Get panoramic views of attractions from the top deck of a double-decker bus.
- Explore Copenhagen on the hop-on hop-off bus with stops near the city's major attractions
- Check out the Little Mermaid statue and enjoy the fun fair at Tivoli Gardens
- Wander the waterfront of 17th-century Nyhavn and have a beer at the Carlsberg Brewery
- Enjoy pre-recorded commentary in 11 languages
DescriptionGet your full-access pass to Copenhagen with a choice of 3 different tickets, all of which are valid for 72 hours which gives you the chance to see the best of what Copenhagen has to offer. See the city at your own pace, and hop off at any of the 30 stops to explore further. Find out why people exclaim “Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen” while on board the double-decker sightseeing bus, offering panoramic views of sights such as the Amalienborg Palace, Gefion Fountain, and Botanical Gardens. An on board pre-recorded commentary is available in English, Danish, Swedish, German, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese and Polish. Classic Copenhagen Route: Stop 1 - Ved Stranden Stop 2 - Nyjhavn Stop 3 - Amalienborg Palace Stop 4 - Gefion Fountain Stop 5 - The Little Mermaid Stop 6 - Langelinie N Stop 7 - Langelinie M Stop 8 - Langelinie S Stop 9 - Rosenborg Castle Stop 10 - Gammel Torv Stop 11 - City Hall Square Stop 12 - Radisson Royal Hotel/Tivoli Stop 13 - Tivoli Hotel/Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall Stop 14 - Marriott Hotel/Kalvebod Waves Stop 15 - The Black Diamond
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Classic Copenhagen Route: full loop takes 90 minutes. From May 7 to September 25, the route runs from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM every 20-30 minutes. From September 26 to May 6, the route runs from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM every 30-45 minutes
- Urban Green Route: full loop takes 45 minutes. From June 4 to August 28, the route runs from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM every 120 minutes. From August 29 to June 3 (Friday to Sunday only), the route runs from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM every 120 minutes
- Colourful Copenhagen Route: full loop takes 55 minutes. From June 4 to September 28, the route runs from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM every 120 minutes. From September 29 to June 3 (Friday to Sunday only), the route runs from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM every 120 minutes