Copenhagen: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tickets50 Reviews
Explore the sights of Copenhagen at your own pace with a choice of 4 different tickets, all valid for 72 hours. Get panoramic views of attractions, such as Frederiksberg Castle and Christiania, all from the top deck of the double-decker bus.
- Explore Copenhagen on the hop-on hop-off bus with access to 30 stops over 3 routes
- Check out the Little Mermaid statue and enjoy the fun fair at Tivoli Gardens
- Wander the waterfront of 17th-century Nyhavn and have a beer at the Carlsberg Brewery
- Enjoy pre-recorded commentary in 11 languages
DescriptionGet your full-access pass to Copenhagen with a choice of 4 different tickets, all of which are valid for 72 hours which gives you the chance to see the best of what Copenhagen has to offer. See the city at your own pace, and hop off at any of the 30 stops to explore further. Find out why people exclaim “Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen” while on board the double-decker sightseeing bus, offering panoramic views of sights such as the Amalienborg Palace, Gefion Fountain, and Botanical Gardens. An on board pre-recorded commentary is available in English, Danish, Swedish, German, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese and Polish. Classic Copenhagen Route: Stop 1 - Ved Stranden Stop 2 - Nyjhavn Stop 3 - Amalienborg Palace Stop 4 - Gefion Fountain Stop 5 - The Little Mermaid Stop 6 - Langelinie N Stop 7 - Langelinie M Stop 8 - Langelinie S Stop 9 - Rosenborg Castle Stop 10 - Gammel Torv Stop 11 - City Hall Square Stop 12 - Radisson Royal Hotel/Tivoli Stop 13 - Tivoli Hotel/Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall Stop 14 - Marriott Hotel/Kalvebod Waves Stop 15 - The Black Diamond Urban Green Copenhagen Route: Stop 1 - Tivoli Stop 2 - Planetarium Stop 3 - Gammel Kongevej Stop 4 - University of Copenhagen Horticultural Gardens Stop 5 - Frederiksberg Shopping Mall Stop 6 - Frederiksberg City Hall Stop 7 - Royal Copenhagen Outlet Stop 8 - Copenhagen Zoo Stop 9 - De Sma Haver Stop 10 - Frederiksberg Garden Stop 11 - Meatpacking District Colorful Copenhagen Route: Stop 1 - Ved Stranden Stop 2 - Christianshavn Stop 3 - Christiania Freetown Stop 4 - The Opera Stop 5 - Street Food Stop 6 - Islands Brygge/Casino Copenhagen Stop 7 - Tivoli/Radisson Royal Hotel
IncludesMulti-lingual commentary Entrance fees to attractions
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- The Classic Copenhagen Route has a duration of 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- The Colorful Copenhagen Route has a duration of 55 minutes.
- The Urban Copenhagen Route has a duration of 45 minutes.
- The Classic route is available all year round (Friday to Sunday during low season), the Colorful and Urban routes run daily in high season (May to September), but are only available on Friday to Sunday during low season (October to April).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability