My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Rosenborg Castle & Gardens Copenhagen Tour
Gaze up at the sky and see the highlights of Copenhagen’s old Latin Quarter from the Round Tower, the oldest Observatory in Europe. Discover local history and legends from a Private Guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the famous Rosenborg Castle with a 5-Star Licensed Private Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to one of Copenhagen’s top-rated attraction
- Learn about Christian IV and Danish monarchy and their crown jewels
- See the Fabergé Chamber & treasures of Amalienborg Palace Museum (4 & 5-H only)
- Book round-trip transfers from your accommodation by private car (3 & 5-H only)
DescriptionIf you plan to visit only 1 royal palace in Copenhagen, then it should be Rosenborg Castle. Why? Because only at Rosenborg you can see Denmark’s most precious national treasure: the crown jewels. On this private tour you will skip the lines and discover the best-kept secrets of the Danish Royal Family from an Expert Guide. Experience the glamor of the royal lifestyle at Rosenborg! Book a 2-hour private tour of Rosenborg Castle, including the King’s New Garden and nearby sights of the Old Town. You will meet your Private Guide next to the Round Tower, one of the iconic buildings built during the regime of Christian IV (like Rosenborg Castle). From there, you will take a relaxing walk to the King’s Garden, one of Copenhagen’s most popular public parks, which offers a great view of the Danish Renaissance architecture of Rosenborg Castle. With pre-booked timed tickets to Rosenborg Castle you won't have to wait in line at the ticket office, so you can spend more time inside. Admire the expensive tapestries, antique furniture and expensive works of art that fill the castle interiors and immerse yourself in interesting historical facts, cultural anecdotes and urban legends about Danish kings and queens who lived here. Every royal fan will love this experience, as you will see the extraordinary collection of Danish crown jewels, coronation thrones, three life-size silver lions in the Knights’ Hall, Venetian glass collection, and so much more! Choose the 3-hour option for private car transfers. This option includes a 2-hour private tour of Rosenborg Castle with an estimated 1-hour round trip transfer from your hotel or accommodation. We will arrange an air-conditioned car, van or a larger vehicle for your pickup before the tour and drop-off after the tour. Book a 4-hour private tour to visit 2 royal residences in 1 day: the Rosenborg Castle and Amalienborg Palace Museum. We provide skip-the-line tickets to both attractions to save you time. The Amalienborg Palace is known as the Queen’s home and is guarded by her majesty’s guards. It houses many royal treasures, such as the Fabergé Chamber. The guide will share with you all of its highlights as well as nearby attractions such as the famous Marble Church (Frederik’s Church). Choose the 5-hour option to enjoy the convenient pickup and drop-off service by private car during the 4-hour guided tour of Copenhagen’s 2 royal attractions: the Rosenborg Castle and Amalienborg Palace Museum. With a private driver you won't have to worry about getting lost or being late, which is especially important given that entrance tickets are timed.
IncludesPrivate Tour of Rosenborg Castle, King's Garden and Amalienborg Palace Museum (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide fluent in your chosen language Skip-the-line tickets to Rosenborg Castle with free entry to the King's Garden (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to Amalienborg Palace Museum (4- and 5-hour options only) Round-trip transfer with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3- and 5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Transfers and tickets to Amalienborg Palace are not included in a 2-hour tour. WIth skip-the-line tickets, you have a reserved time slot to enter, but you may have to wait for ticket validation and security checks. Admission is for the main exhibition. The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation, depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and a larger van for 5+ people.You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. For the best experience, 1 licensed guide can lead 1-23 guests. We will arrange additional guides for larger groups, so the price will be higher.