My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Self-Guided Mystery Tour by Christiansborg
Step into the shoes of Sherlock Holmes and solve this murder mystery together as you explore Copenhagen's beautiful surroundings!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Channel your inner Sherlock Holmes
- Try your hand at investigative work
- Stay sharp as you connect details and unravel the crime
- Learn about the history of Copenhagen
- Begin, pause, and end the game whenever you like
DescriptionOBS. This mystery is only available in Danish at the moment! Go on a unique adventure and explore the city of Copenhagen in this self-guided murder mystery tour. In ‘The Murder by Christiansborg Palace', you are taken back to the year 1914. You are a criminal investigator in Copenhagen who solves murders and other crimes. Suddenly you receive a strange letter. A significant person has been reported missing, and your help is required. You are taken to Christiansborg Palace, where a horrifying sight greets you: illuminated by torches, you see a severed hand! Who owns the hand? What happened to the person? Who is the culprit? This and much more is up to YOU to find out all while you are on a self-guided tour through Copenhagen, where you solve the many riddles to find the culprit. The investigation begins at Marmorbroen and ends at Christiansborg Palace Square. The investigation lasts approximately 2 hours, depending on your pace, and during that time, you will be taken through several historical places in the city of Copenhagen. When you have solved the mystery, you can read about the actual case behind it all. So bring your best true crime friends out to Copenhagen and solve the mystery of 'The Murder at Christiansborg Palace'. A good tip! If you are a larger group, you can buy more mysteries and compete against each other. The winner is the group that solves the mystery the fastest. After you have collected your mystery at the designated pickup point, you can start and stop however and whenever you wish. This self-guided tour is on your terms! Good luck. You will need it! Available 365 days a year, after collection during opening hours.
IncludesAn envelope containing your murder mystery. Self-guided tour.
- Please pick up your murder mystery package at Maria's kiosk before heading to Christiansborg Palace Bring your voucher or confirmation email The murder mystery can be picked up between Mon-Sun: 6am - 6pm Closed on public holidays For any inquiries or concerns, please contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org It is recommended to complete your murder mystery during the day for an optimal experience The experience takes place outside, please dress accordingly to the weather. Please wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes