My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Self-Guided Murder Mystery Tour by Rundetårn
Become a detective for a day and unleash your inner Sherlock Holmes in this self-guided murder mystery tour that takes you through the streets of Copenhagen and the area around Rundetårn.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Enjoy a self-guided city adventure at your own pace
- Try your hand at investigative work
- Learn the history of Copenhagen
- Enjoy a break from the digital world
DescriptionUnleash your inner Sherlock Holmes and try your hand at investigative work. If you want to experience Copenhagen in a new and different way, then this self-guided murder mystery tour is for you! The 'Murder by Rundetårn' takes place in 1899. You are an investigator responsible for solving a missing person's case. The case may be connected to a bloody briefcase that has been found. The missing person is the local debt collector, Johan Meyer, who disappeared under suspicious circumstances in the area around Rundetårn. The same area where the briefcase was found. As the story unfolds, you will solve challenging and exciting tasks that require teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills. Much is at stake, and the Copenhagen Police Department depends on you to solve this murder mystery. The question is, can you? This self-guided tour will take you through beautiful Copenhagen; you will come across historic buildings and discover old history. 'The Murder by Rundetårn' is inspired by an actual case; you can read all about it when you have solved the case! Good luck! You may need it. You can begin anytime you want after collecting the mystery at the designated pickup point. Enjoy the flexibility to start and stop whenever you wish.
IncludesAn envelope containing your mystery. Self-guided tour.
- Remember to bring your voucher or confirmation email to the pickup point. Please pick up your murder mystery package at Maria's kiosk The murder mystery can be picked up between 11am - 6pm Mon - Fri and 11am - 2pm Saturday For any inquiries or concerns, please contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org It is recommended to complete your murder mystery during the day for an optimal experience The experience takes place outside; please dress according to the weather. Please wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes You can start and stop whenever you want, 365 days a year after you have collected your mystery at the pickup point.