My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Private Guided Tour - 90 minutes - Hidden
Explore the highlights and the secret side of Copenhagen on this guided walking tour. Get to know the city like a seasoned local and see top sights like the Christiansborg Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The most highly-rated inner city tour that sticks to the fun stuff.
- Discover the secret details of the city.
- 90 minutes of stand-up comedy, entertainment, and facts!
DescriptionWelcome to Copenhagen On this private tour we will show you some of the hidden details of Copenhagen. Our Politically Incorrect guides will keep you laughing, learning (and slightly offended) as they welcome you to weird and wonderful Copenhagen. There are many things to discover in a city as old as this one, so do it with some humor. We'll tell you all about our drunken kings and drag queens, as well as past wars, famous philosophers, national celebrations and international disasters. On this tour we cover famous (and not so famous) attractions of Copenhagen and important historical sites such as: Christiansborg Palace Parliament buildings Børsen (Old Stock Exchange) Royal Library Gardens Royal Stables National Museum Carlsberg House Magstræde (oldest street in Copenhagen) Rådhuspladsen (City Hall)
IncludesOne guide just for your group 90 minutes of information, facts, and Politically Incorrect humour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off can potentially be arranged with the activity provider
- Contact the activity provider well in advance for weekends so they can confirm availability of guides and make the activity available to book
- Start time can be flexible with sufficient notice
- Children are welcome, the guides can PG-13 the content of the tour.