My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: City Highlights Walking Tour with a Local
Delve into the essence of Danish culture in Copenhagen on a walking tour with a local. Click beautiful pictures while exploring the old town, cafes, restaurants, and more.
- See Copenhagen through the eyes of a local!
- Get the sense of the HYGGE!
- Make unforgettable memories with your pictures!
- Get top local tips on the best bars, cafes, and restaurants to visit.
DescriptionThis experience is provided by an independent Local. You will be a part of a small group form 2 up to 6 people. The secret revealed: in this 2-hour experience, discover the special Hygge of Copenhagen! I will share with you the secret ingredients of a true Danish Hygge while we take a cosy stroll through the best parts of inner Copenhagen, the old town, and the waterfront. As we walk, I will show you all the secret gems that only the locals know and tell you some special stories about my city. And since no Hygge is complete without a little gastronomic relish, as we walk, I will also show you the most Hyggelig places for your sweet and savoury tooth! Who is a Local? A Local is someone who is passionate about sharing authentic experiences based on their interests. As LocalBini, we bring together passionate people from all around the world giving them the opportunity to offer unique experiences via our marketplace.
IncludesEnthusiastic and knowledgeable Local eager to show you the city
- Please make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if needed. The itinerary and stops may vary depending on the wish of the travellers and the walking pace as well as the weather!
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 864.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today