My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: City Highlights Self-guided Tour
This tour takes you to the most important sights between the lively Nyhavn, Amalienborg Castle, the famous Mermaid, the Castle and the Round Tower. Get historical and fun facts about Copenhagen.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore Copenhagen in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the streets
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Copenhagen
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionExplore the city sights of Copenhagen with your smartphone. The tour starts at the bustling Nyhavn, where you will learn about the history of the harbour and the importance of the big stick anchor. You will get to the Amalienborg Castle, the city residence of Denmark's Queen Margrethe II., the Marble Church, the largest church in Scandinavia and St. Ansgar's Church, a reminder of Denmark's Catholic history. On the way to the mystical Gefion Fountain, you'll pass the Museum of the History of Danish Industrial Design and the Freedom Museum. Continue to the famous Mermaid, Copenhagen's landmark, before you will get to the Castle, a 17th century fortification. Finally the tour takes you you to Rosenborg Castle, Denmark's treasury, before it ends with a fantastic view over the city from the Round Tower. Many surprising details and exciting facts await you. Entertaining quizzes on current and historical events add to the fun. The walk is about 5 kilometres long and gives you 3 to 4 hours of varied time in Copenhagen. There is always the possibility to follow your own interests or one of the many additional tips for further activities. The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Copenhagen by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Copenhagen! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Map and tour access offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.