My Guide Website?
Copenhagen 3h biking tour, small group max 10 people
Explore Danish hygge in Copenhagen on a 3-hour small group biking tour. Our expert guides will lead you to hidden historical sites and iconic landmarks, providing a deeper understanding of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- An ideal introduction for first-time visitors to Copenhagen
- Best suited to active traveler's as this is a walking tour
- Receive personalised attention on a small-group tour
- Learn more about the city than you would if touring alone
DescriptionWhat To Expect We will show you the undiscovered parts of our city. While riding backstreets and crossing bridges, we will cycle through the coolest neighbourhoods in town, and together we will discover secret gardens, courtyards, and hidden churches. During this Copenhagen biking tour, you will also see some of the famous landmarks of Copenhagen. The Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, and the Round Tower are some of the most famous sights. Regular stops will be so your guide can share interesting facts and stories while you catch your breath. With an extensive network of bicycle lanes throughout the city, it’s easy to bike safely through town. This is an excellent introduction to a great city! When you’re finished, you’ll feel well-informed and well-oriented, which will help you make the most of your time here! What To Keep In Mind All participants must be experienced cyclists capable of biking safely in a foreign urban environment. We operate in all weather conditions; therefore, we kindly ask you to dress appropriately. Please wear footwear suitable for biking, and a rain jacket in case of rain. Copenhagen can be lovely and sunny or windy and cold, all on the same day! Wearing helmets is not compulsory in Denmark; therefore, we do not provide them. However, helmets can be rented on the day for a small fee.
IncludesEnglish-speaking local guide Customised and relaxing walking tour Bike
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers. We operate in all weather conditions; therefore, we kindly ask you to dress appropriately. Please wear footwear suitable for biking, and bring a rain jacket in case of rain. Copenhagen can be lovely and sunny or windy and cold, all on the same day!