My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Private 3-Hour Hidden Gems Photography Tour
This inspirational 3-hour walk through the hidden marvels of Christianshavn with its canals, old houses and houseboats will offer you a more exclusive view of Copenhagen. Take incredible photos with the help of your guide, a professional photographer.
- Photograph an area of Copenhagen many people do not visit
- Get expert advice on composition and exposure
- Hear tips on the best practice for post-processing
- Explore the city with a local skilled photographer
- Experience and photograph magnificent views of Copenhagen
DescriptionCopenhagen has many sights to offer a photographer, beyond the most famous monuments in the city. This 3-hour private tour will take you to beautiful lesser known areas of the city. Your trained professional photography guide will ensure that you bring home the pictures you came for. Your guide will help you with composition and exposure and show you the best ways and angles to photograph the interesting sights on this tour. Whether you are new to photography or have years of experience, you will walk away with increased confidence in your camera equipment and better knowledge of manual camera settings, the use of light, creative composition using perspective, lines and color, and tips and tricks for photo editing. You will get a chance to photograph such places as the canals of Christianshavn, old historical buildings, streetlife and cafes, houseboats, and an exclusive view of the city from the top of the marvellous Church of Our Saviour. This private experience means your guide can concentrate fully on assisting you in getting the right images and the best experience possible. by tailoring the tour according to your personal needs.
IncludesPrivate 3-hour photography walking tour Local professional photography guide
- Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members with you
- This tour includes the option to enter and climb to the top of the marvellous Church of Our Saviour. Please have bring some cash for the entrance fee
- This is an easy city walk, however please note that the walk to the top of the church tower can be challenging for some
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 2,345.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today