Copenhagen: Mikkeller Beer Walking Tour with Tastings
Join a Mikkeller beer walking tour in Vesterbro, Copenhagen. Hear the amazing story of the world-renowned craft beer brewery, and taste different styles of Mikkeller Beer.
- Taste 5 different styles of Mikkeller Beer
- Hear the amazing story about the world-renowed craft beer brewery Mikkeller
- Explore and discover the hip neighborhood Vesterbro
DescriptionExplore the area of Vesterbro and embrace the outdoors with 5 stops along the way. Hear stories about the area, the history of Mikkeller and its founder Mikkel Bjergsø. Discover the different beer types with a Mikkeller Beer Walk guide beginning outside the Mikkeller Bar in Victoriagade, the first bar that Mikkeller established back in 2010. Explore the hipster part of Copenhagen, Vesterbro for some pleasant hours, with beer as the main ingredient in the stories and in the glass. Enjoy 5 beer tastings and a Mikkeller tasting glass to keep.
IncludesGuided walking tour 5 Mikkeller beers tastings (app. 2,5 full beers) 1 iconic Mikkeller 0,2L tasting glass English and Danish speaking native / local guides Food
- Please check the weather forecast, we are outside during the Mikkeller Beer Walk. No cancellations due to weather
- You cannot bring your own beer
- Mikkeller Beer Walk is a 100% outdoor activity (Covid-19 friendly) in all weather, this is a part of the experience, so dress for the occasion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY