Private and Professional Photo Shoot
Head home with the best possible souvenir of your Copenhagen visit. Enjoy a private photo shoot with a professional, bilingual photographer, who will create personalized photos of you in front of beautiful city backdrops. Choose from 2 package options.
Are you a business owner in Copenhagen?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Copenhagen.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Have a professional photographer create a stunning portfolio of your visit to Copenhagen
- Share your stunning high-resolution images with online galleries, slideshows, and personal postcards
- Choose to have beautiful prints and merchandise delivered to your home
DescriptionOn this photo shoot you’ll experience Copenhagen with a local professional photographer who will capture stunning images of you against some of the city’s most spectacular backdrops. You’ll find the photo-documentary approach to be unobtrusive and natural, and perfect for capturing special occasions or simply the everyday moments of your trip. Photo sessions are held in some of the city’s most picturesque neighborhoods. The most popular itineraries include: • Walking or drinking at the Nyhavn Harbor, surrounded by a rainbow backdrop of historic multi-colored houses. • Having fun at Tivoli Gardens or Bakken – the world’s oldest amusement parks. • Shopping in Strøget and soaking up the bustling atmosphere. • Packing a picnic and enjoying lunch in King’s Garden. You are also welcome to choose your own location so that your experience best suits your travelling style and personality.
IncludesPersonal photographer for a private photo session High-resolution digital photos A personalized slideshow of your photos Private online gallery to view and share your photos 1 hour photo shoot package = 30 high-resolution professionally reworked images 2 hour photo shoot package = 60 high-resolution professionally reworked images Site entrance fees and any paid activities required for the photographer to photograph you Cost of any transportation required between locations Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
- Photo sessions are conducted on site at your travel destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere in your photo session, as rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatically interesting images! In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options. Feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask for suggestions or ideas. Your photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your precise options and requests to best create beautiful memories of your time in the Denmark. This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Open Top Supreme (Bus, Boat, Train) 3-Days
Experience all the main sights by bus and boat. Hop-on and off as much as you like for 72-hours. Get the full experience with the cozy little Old City Train Tour. See the5 ReviewsFrom DKK 315.00
48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Ticket
See the sights of Copenhagen from a fresh perspective with a 48-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing boat. Marvel at monuments such as the Black Diamond bui67 ReviewsFrom DKK 105.00
- Best Seller
Copenhagen City Card (including transportation)
See the sights of Copenhagen at your own pace and enjoy free or discount entrance at more than 80 museums and attractions. Choose a card with validity suitable to you (24375 ReviewsFrom DKK 399.00
Free Spirited 1.5-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Get off the usual tourist trail and take a 1.5-hour guided walk through the alternative Christianshavn neighborhood of Copenhagen.9 ReviewsFrom DKK 150.00
48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Enjoy beautiful Copenhagen at your own pace with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Tailor it to your taste and interests and enjoy what Copenhagen has to offer.33 ReviewsFrom DKK 175.00
2-Hour Private Walking Tour
See the sights of Copenhagen on a private 2-hour walking tour and uncover the secrets of the Danes with the help of your guide. Admire monuments such as Christiansborg Pa1 ReviewsFrom DKK 110.00
Copenhagen Tivoli Gardens 1-Day Unlimited Rides Ticket
Discover Copenhagen’s world-famous Tivoli Gardens. Enjoy unlimited rides and the park's beautiful gardens and stop for refreshments at a café.93 ReviewsFrom DKK 230.00
Skip The Line: Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen
Skip the line and dine at the Hard Rock Cafe, Copenhagen. Experience what has made this iconic restaurant a crowd favorite since the Cafe first opened in 1995. Taste deli58 ReviewsFrom DKK 181.00
48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus (All Lines)
See the sights of Copenhagen at your own pace with a 48-hour ticket to the 3 routes of the open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Learn more about the city and its main7 ReviewsFrom DKK 210.00
2-hour “Hidden Gems” Canal Tour
Get off the beaten track and explore some of Copenhagen's best spots on this 2-hour canal tour. Enjoy a drink and discover the city's mix of new and old architecture.From DKK 400.00