My Guide Website?
Round Tower, Rosenborg Castle and Old Town Copenhagen Tour
Gaze up at the sky and see the highlights of Copenhagen’s old Latiin Quarter from the Round Tower, the oldest Observatory in Europe. Discover local history and legends from a Private Guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Round Tower,Copenhagen’s most popular attraction, with a Private guide
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city from Christian IV’s lookout tower& observatory
- Immerse yourself in local history and urban legends as you explore the Old Town
- Skip the lines to Rosenborg Castle, built by Christian IV (4 & 5-hour only)
- Book a round-trip transfer from your accommodation by private car (3 & 5H only)
DescriptionDo you know how Tycho Brathe's observations changed the world of astronomy? Join this private tour to learn about the greatest achievements in Danish astronomy and discover other interesting historical facts and cultural anecdotes as you visit the Round Tower (Rundetårn) and explore the heart of Copenhagen’s Old Town. Admire a view that has made history! Book this 2-hour tour of Copenhagen’s Old Town to visit one of the most popular attractions: the Round Tower. This 17th century observatory is a symbol of Denmark’s pride in its contributions to the science of astronomy. Your Private Guide will meet you at a convenient meeting point near the Round Tower and introduce you to its history, architecture and purpose. Round Tower entrance tickets are included in this tour, so you can walk up the Spiral Ramp to the observation deck located 34.8 m above street level. Rundetaarn offers sweeping panoramic views of one of Copenhagen’s oldest neighborhoods.The guide will tell you interesting facts about the visible landmarks and also tell you about famous Danish astronomers who used the tower’s sky observatory, which is the world’s oldest operating observatory It will be a wonderful experience, especially if you’re interested in astronomy! The guide will also be happy to tell you more about nearby attractions, restaurants, cafes and bars to help you discover other interesting things to do in Copenhagen. Choose the 3-hour option to enjoy round-trip transfers on a 2-hour guided tour. This option includes both pickup and drop-off at your accommodation, so you can easily reach the meeting point from any part of the city. Travel in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle only with your family or friends, and don’t worry about getting lost or being late for your tour. Book an extended 4-hour tour of the Old Town to visit 2 iconic buildings built by Christian IV: the Round Tower and Rosenborg Castle. We provide skip-the-line tickets with reserved time slots to enter Rosenborg Castle to save you time, Located in the center of Copenhagen, this 16th-century castle l will amaze you with its stunning Danish Renaissance architecture and royal treasures such as the crown jewels, crowns and coronation chairs. You will also have an opportunity to stroll around the wonderful King's Garden, discovering more histroy and legends about the Danish Royal Family. Choose the 5-hour tour to enjoy round-trip transfers on a 4-hour guided tour. With an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer with pickup and drop-off by private car, you are guaranteed comfort and safety when exploring Copenhagen and its top tourist attractions. Book private transport in advance for a hassle-free experience.
IncludesPrivate Tour of Copenhagen's Old Town with the Round Tower Lookout Observatory (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Tickets to the Round Tower (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to Rosenborg Castle (4- and 5-hour options only) Round-trip transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3- and 5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Transfers and tickets to Rosenborg Castle are not included in a 2-hour tour. At peak times, the expected wait time to enter the Round Tower is up to 1 hour. WIth skip-the-line tickets to Rosenborg Castle, you have a reserved time slot to enter, but you may have to wait for ticket validation and security checks. Admission is for the main exhibition. The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation, depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and a larger van for 5+ people.You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. For the best experience, 1 licensed guide can lead 1-23 guests. We will arrange additional guides for larger groups, so the price will be higher.