My Guide Website?
Rosenborg: Private guided tour
Experience the amazing interiors of Rosenborg Castle on a private guided tour. Follow your guide so you don't miss any of the highlights of the Royal Collections and Crown Jewels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Explore the magnificent Rosenborg Castle with your private guide
- Marvel at the Crown Jewels of Denmark
- Discover the history of Denmark through the architecture and artifacts
- Your private guide will be with you for an exclusive experience
DescriptionOn this private tour, you will visit the stunning interiors of Rosenborg Castle. This majestic building was once the summer residence of the Danish Royal family. Today, it is the home of the Royal Collections, that include amazing artwork and sculptures, as well as the Crown Jewels of Denmark. Meet your guide outside the castle. There will be some time to look around the grounds, over the moat at the training ground of the Royal Guard, and get an overview of the history of the castle. Then you'll enter the building together with your guide. They will take you through the three floors and basement to show you the highlights of this extensive collection.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Rosenborg Private guide
- Please note that there are stairs inside Rosenborg Castle. Please note that the museum might be closed. The tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour or change the itinerary. You will always be contacted beforehand if any changes are necessary.