My Guide Website?
Rønnede: Camp Adventure Forest Tower Entry Ticket32 Reviews
Get an entry ticket to the 45-meter-high Forest Tower in Rønnede. Wind your way along a circular path as you climb the tower, finally reaching the top to take in panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at sweeping vistas from high above the treetops in Rønnede
- Experience one of Denmark's notable landmarks and a top attraction
- Get an entry ticket to climb to the top of the 45-meter-high Forest Tower
- Feel the anticipation growing as you follow the circular path upward
- Enjoy a unique outdoor adventure celebrating nature and architecture
DescriptionClimb to the top of a 45-meter-high viewing platform with an entry ticket to the Forest Tower in Rønnede. Your nature experience starts the moment you step onto the raised footpath. Wander through the forest, around trees, and over streams as you follow the the 3.2-kilometer trail to reach the base of the Forest Tower. From here, your ascent begins. Wind your way along the spiral pathway, heading higher with each step and admiring the changing views as you walk. Halfway up, notice the structure getting narrower in the center, bringing you close enough to touch the 3 beech trees growing in the middle of the tower. As you reach the top, be greeted with 360-degree views of the South Zealand landscape. On a clear day, you can even see all the way to Sweden. Take your time and soak in the picturesque landscape from above before heading back down.
IncludesForest Tower entry ticket Parking
- The Forest Tower is open every day, year-round, rain or shine The experience of the Forest Tower is part of a 3.2-kilometer walk on a wooden path. There are no stairs and no elevator and the ramp length is 650 meters