My Guide Website?
Lund & Malmö: Guided Tour of 2 Countries in One Day1294 Reviews
Visit two countries in one day on a guided day trip from Copenhagen. Tour the city of Lund and Malmö, take a ferry trip over the Øresund, and visit Hamlet's castle and the Øresund Bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- See Hamlet's Castle from the ramparts outside
- Visit St. Olai's Cathedral and St. Maria's Church
- Experience the picturesque views on the ferry
- Visit the fascinating city of Lund and see its famous Cathedral
- Enjoy Malmö and see the Turning Torso
DescriptionTake a guided day trip from Copenhagen to the historic cities of Malmo and Lund in neighboring Sweden. Visit Hamlet's Castle, enjoy free time in Helsingør, take a boat ride across the Øresund, and explore the Lund Cathedral, before shopping in Malmo. Start your day of adventure by meeting your local guide in front of the Grand Hotel. After a short meet and greet, hop aboard your comfortable vehicle and set off on your day trip. Start your tour with a visit to Hamlet's Castle. Shortly after, take a scenic drive down the coastal road of Strandvejen and arrive in the charming old town of Helsingør, also known as Elsinor. Enjoy free time to stroll the streets of this beautiful city before boarding a boat to Sweden. Set sail across the Øresund, traveling to the shores of Sweden. Upon arrival in Sweden, drive down the picturesque country roads to the ancient city of Lund. Visit the Lund Cathedral. Behind the Cathedral there is a chance to explore the tiny streets with houses that date back to the 1700s. Continue with a trip to Malmö with free time to do some shopping. With Sweden's lower purchase taxes this a great place to get bargains on goods to take home with you. End your tour back in Copenhagen, passing by the impressive Øresund Bridge on the return journey.
IncludesBus trip Commentary Ferry across the Øresund Bridge crossing
- • Remember your passport for entrance to Sweden
- If you forget your passport your return journey to Copenhagen will be at your own expense
- There is a 10-minute walk to Kronborg, comfortable walking shoes are recommended • Bringing a camera is recommended
- The bus is not accessible for wheelchair users • You must bring your passport with you