My Guide Website?
Lund & Malmö: Guided Tour of 2 Countries in One Day297 Reviews
Visit two countries in one day with this 8-hour guided tour. Sightsee through the city of Lund and Malmö and visit the cities most important landmarks. Take a picturesque ferry trip over the Øresund, visit Hamlet's castle and the Øresund Bridge in a day.
- See Hamlet's Castle from the ramparts outside
- Visit St. Olai's Cathedral and St. Maria's Church
- Experience the picturesque views on the ferry
- Visit the fascinating city of Lund and see its famous Cathedral
- Enjoy Malmö and see the Turning Torso
DescriptionStart your day of adventure in front of the Grand Hotel, here you will meet your friendly and informative guide. After a short meet and greet you will hop aboard your comfortable vehicle and set off on your adventure. Commence your tour with a visit to Hamlet's Castle, one of the most famous tourist landmarks in this area. Shortly after this take a scenic drive down the coastal road of Strandvejen and arrive in the charming old town of Helsingør, known as Elsinor in English. Whilst in Elsinor you will be given time to peruse the fascinating streets of this beautiful city before boarding a boat to head to Sweden. Aboard your boat, you will sail across the Øresund, travelling to the shores of Sweden. Once you arrive in Sweden you will drive down the picturesque country roads to the ancient city of Lund. Here you can visit the Lund Cathedral, a church built in 1145. Behind the Cathedral there is the chance to explore the tiny streets, with houses that date back to the 1700s! Follow this with a trip to Malmö, Sweden's third largest city. Here you will have some time to do some shopping and take advantage of Sweden's lower purchase taxes, making this a great place to get some fantastic low prices on goods to take home with you. End your tour back in Copenhagen, en-route you will pass the impressive Øresund Bridge - taking in the beautiful views whilst you do.
IncludesBus trip Commentary The Ferry Bridge crossing
- • Remember your passport for entrance to Sweden
- If you forget your passport your return journey to Copenhagen will be at your own expense
- There is a 10-minute walk to Kronborg, comfortable walking shoes are recommended • Bringing a camera is recommended
- The bus is not accessible for wheelchair users • You must bring your passport with you