My Guide Website?
Guided Car Tour of Copenhagen City Center, Nyhavn, Palaces
Discover the best things to see and do in Copenhagen on a private car tour. See Nyhavn, City Hall, Amalienborg, Kastellet, and more. Optional: visit Rosenborg, Christiansborg Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Copenhagen on a private car tour with a 5-Star Local Guide
- See 4x more sites than on a regular walking tour of the Old Town
- Avoid waiting in line at Christiansborg Palace (6-hour tour only)
- Discover the secrets of the Rosenborg Castle and King’s Garden(8-hour tour only)
- Enjoy entire tour transfers by air-conditioned vehicle exclusive for your group.
DescriptionWant to see the most of Copenhagen in no time? The benefit of our private car tours is that they are efficient and flexible, allowing you to explore the Old Town and beyond at your own pace with a Professional Guide. Enjoy more attractions with less walking. Take in the sights and sounds of Copenhagen from the comfort of a private car! Book a 3-hour car tour to see the most important attractions of Copenhagen. It's a great way to get to know the city in a nutshell with plenty of opportunities to ask questions. The tour begins with a pickup from your accommodation and follows a carefully planned route through the Old Town, passing the Christiansborg Palace Square, City Hall Square and King’s New Square. As you ride in the comfortable private car, your 5-Star Guide will provide interesting and informative commentary about the city's history, culture and landmarks such as the iconic Round Tower. You will see the popular Nyhavn waterfront lined by brightly colored 17th & 18th-century townhouses and the Amalienborg complex of palaces, where you can experience the changing of the guards at noon. You will pass the stunning Frederik’ Church, which has the largest dome in Scandinavia, hear the story of the well-preserved fortress Kastellet (The Citadel), and admire the 17th-century Round Tower. The tour will end back at your accommodation. Book a 6-hour car tour to discover more attractions of Copenhagen with a Licensed Private Guide. This extended version includes skip-the-line tickets to Christiansborg Palace that allow you to explore the nooks and crannies of one of the most important royal buildings in Denmark without waiting in long lines. You will see the stunning interiors of the palace, including the Royal Reception Rooms, Great Hall, Royal Stables and the Royal Kitchen, and learn about the role of the Danish monarchy in shaping the country's past and present. Another highlight of this tour will be sightseeing in the artistic and free-spirited commune of Christina and a visit to the Church of Our Saviour and Frederik’s Church, also known as the Marble Church. Book an 8-hour car tour to visit Compenhagen’s top-attractions, including the Old Town, Rosenborg Castle, King’s Garden, Christiansborg Palace, the Church of Our Saviour and Frederik’s Church. With private car transfers for the entire tour it will be easy to see all of this in a day. The Rosenborg Castle is a treasure trove of Danish heritage, housing a royal museum of crown jewels and other treasures of the royal family.
IncludesPrivate Guided Tour of Copenhagen’s Old Town, Top Attractions, Palaces and Chuches by Car (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide speaking fluently in the selected language Skip-the-line tickets to Christiansborg Palace (6 and 8-hour tours only) Free admission to Our Saviour’s Church and Frederik's Church (6 and 8-hour tours only) Skip-the-line tickets to Rosenborg Castle, free entry to King’s Garden (8-hour tours only) Private car transfers for the entire tour with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Please note that the 3-hour tour excludes tickets and free admission. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and a larger van for groups of 5+. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle For the best experience, we will limit the group size to 1-23 guests per guide. We can arrange additional guides for larger groups. Admission to churches during mass and special events is limited. Frederik’s Church is open Mon-Thur and Sat from 10AM to 5PM, and on Fri and Sun from 12AM to 5PM. Our Savior’s Church is open daily from 11AM to 3:30PM. Pre-booked tickets to Christiansborg Palace allow you to skip the line at the ticket office, but not for ticket control and security checks. Admission for the Royal Representation Room, Kitchen, Chapel, Stables and the ruins. The Royal Chapel and Stables have limited opening hours. Skip-the-line tickets to Rosenborg Castle are reserved for a specific time slot.