My Guide Website?
Grand Bike Tour of Copenhagen Old Town, Attractions, Nature
Copenhagen is the world’s most bike-friendly city, so hop on a bicycle and discover the Old Town and Nyhavn on a 2-, 4- or 6-hour private bike tour! Choose your preferred route.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Copenhagen on a private bike tour led by a 5-Star Local Guide
- See the highlights of the Old Town and the colorful canal district of Nyhavn
- Discover the charms of Christianshavn & the old navy base (4 & 6 Hour only)
- Enjoy Copenhagen’s urban parks & see the famous Little Mermaid (6-Hour only)
- Cycle at your own pace and tailor the experience to your interests
DescriptionEmbark on a memorable bike tour through Copenhagen's royal landmarks and city delights. This private bike tour is tailored to your pace and interests. Copenhagen's flat terrain and extensive bike lanes make it a cyclist's paradise, and your guide will ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience. Explore the Danish capital in an active and engaging way! Book a 2-hour private bike tour of Copenhagen’s historic city center. Your adventure begins at the King’s New Square, where you'll be fitted with a comfortable and well-maintained rental bike. Together with your Private Guide you will pedal from the charming Nyhavn waterfront to Amalienborg, the opulent residence of the Danish royal family. You will see the Marble Church (Frederik’s Church) and the Rosenborg Castle with the tranquil King’s Garden, then cycle past the iconic Round Tower and Copenhagen Cathedral. The guide will also show you the highlights of the City Hall Square, the Tivoli Gardens (outside only), and the Christiansborg Palace, a grand seat of the Danish government. The bike tour will conclude back at the starting point. Book an extended 4-hour bike tour to discover more iconic sights and cultural treasures of Copenhagen. Be prepared for a delightful ride through the enchanting streets and sights of Christianshavn , known for its hip cafe culture and canals lined with colorful houseboats. Hotspots include the Church of Our Savior, Copenhagen Street Food, and Freetown Christiania (outside only). The extended route also covers the old navy base and dockyards of Holmen, home to the visually striking Copenhagen Opera House. Book our 6-hour bike tour for the most intensive experience of Copenhagen’s historic landmarks and urban nature. This half-day private tour is your chance to see the famous statue of the Little Mermaid from H.C. Andersen's fairytale. In addition, you will explore the lush parks and monuments surrounding the star-shaped Kastellet fortress (admission not included), and stop at the Amager Beach Park, which offers amazing views and nature for leisure and recreation. There will also be free time to grab a snack, such as Smørrebrød – a typical Danish open sandwich (at your own expense).
IncludesPrivate Bike Tour of Copenhagen's Old Town, Top Attractions and Green Parks (route depends on the selected option) Bike-Passionate Licesed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Comfortable bike rented from a bicycle shop Route tailored to your interests and biking pace Outstanding architecture, beautiful nature and lots of information about Copenhagen
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the cycling route and attractions depend on the selected option. Attraction tickets are not included. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time to select and set up your bike. For the best experience, we will limit the group size to 1-15 guests per guide. We can arrange 2 guides for 16-30 people or 3 guides for 31-45 people.