My Guide Website?
Fast-Track Amalienborg Palace Museum Copenhagen Private Tour
Taste royal history & heritage on a private tour of the Amalienborg Palace Museum. Skip the lines, discover royal treasures, see the Changing of the Guards, &more. Optional:visit Christiansborg Palace
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Amalienborg Palace Museum with a 5-Star Licensed Guide
- Skip the lines to this top-rated attraction with timed tickets
- Learn about Danish Kings and Queens and discover their royal treasures
- Skip the lines to Christiansborg Palace & see Royal Reception Rooms(4 & 5H only)
- Book a round trip transfer by private car with pickup & drop-off (3 & 5H only)
DescriptionThe Amalienborg Palace Museum is a treasure trove of Danish history and one of the most popular attractions in Copenhagen. On this private tour you will skip the lines to the palace museum and immerse yourself in fascinating stories about the Danish monarchy and their rich heritage. Experience the splendor of royal lifestyle in the heart of Copenhagen. Book a 2-hour guided tour of Amalienborg Museum in Christian VIII’s Palace. Your Private Guide will meet you next to Frederik's Church and take you on a walk to Amalienborg Slotsplads, an 18th-century rococo complex of palaces in the heart of Copenhagen’s Old Town. Amalienborg is the winter residence of HM The Queen and as such is protected by the Royal Guards, who change everyday at noon during an official ceremony that is very popular with tourists. With our skip-the-line tickets, you'll bypass the queues to the palace museum and delve straight into the captivating world of the Danish royal family, which is one of the world’s oldest ruling monarchies. The Amalienborg Museum houses the Danish Royal Collections that include the Queen’s expensive collection of jewels, Christian IX’s study, Queen Louise’s salon, Christian X’s study, as well as Christian X and Queen Alexandrine’s dining room, The Garden Room, The Costume Gallery, and The Golden Cage. It’s a beautiful and richly decorated palace that will give you an insight into the daily life of the royal family and their court. Choose the 3-hour option to book a 2-hour guided tour of the Amalienborg Palace Museum with a 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation. This opinion includes a convenient pickup and drop-off by private car to make it easier for you to join this tour without getting lost or being late. Your Private Driver will take you directly to the meeting point where your Private Guide will be waiting to start the tour, then drop you off after your visit to Amalienborg. Book an extended 4-hour tour to visit the Amalienborg Palace Museum and Christiansborg Palace with a Licensed Guide and Skip-the-line Tickets. On this combined tour, you can enjoy a pleasant walk through the Old Town, passing the King’s New Square, and visit 2 amazing palaces in 1 day. Christiansborg Palace offers 800 years of royal history as a working palace and the seat of the Danish Parliament, the Supreme Court, and the Ministry of State. Come and admire the dazzling Royal Reception Rooms with The Great Hall and The Tapestries, The Royal Stables, The Royal Kitchen, and more! Choose the 5-hour option to book a 4-hour guided tour of the Amalienborg Palace Museum and Christiansborg Palace with a 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation. We will arrange a Private Driver and a vehicle suitable for the size of your group for your pickup and drop-off. Book private transfers in advance to save time and effort.
IncludesPrivate Tour of Amalienborg Palace Museum and Christiansborg Palace (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide fluent in your chosen language Skip-the-line tickets to Amalienborg Palace Museum (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to Christiansborg Palace (4- and 5-hour options only) Round-trip transfer with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3- and 5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Transfers and Christiansborg Palace tickets are not included in a 2-hour tour. Pre-booked tickets allow you to skip the line to the ticket office but not to the entrance and ticket control. The Amalienborg Palace Museum has time slots for entry so it is important to be on time. Admission is for the main exhibition only. Admission to Christiansborg Palace is for the Royal Representation Rooms, the Royal Kitchen, the Ruins and the Royal Stables. The Palace Chapel is open on Sundays. The Royal Stables are usually open after 1:30PM. The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation, depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and a larger van for 5+ people.You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. For the best experience, we will limit the private group size to 1-23 people per 1 guide. We can arrange more guides for larger groups.