My Guide Website?
Family Copenhagen Treasure Hunt Tour-Unlock Danish Happiness
A self-guided, playful Treasure Hunt with the mission to discover the secret building blocks to Danish happiness. Every corner holds a clue or a challenge, turning your walk an exciting game.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy quality time outdoors with your family on a playful engaging experience
- Engage with historical tales and experience Frederiksberg's unique heritage
- Let your kids roam freely in unique playgrounds, fostering fun and creativity
- Collaborate or compete to solve clues and find the way
DescriptionEmbark on an adventure through the charming streets of Frederiksberg, renowned for its lush green parks, yummy food, hip shops, and ancient tales that whisper through the cobblestone alleys. Danes are among the happiest nations in the world. In this Treasure Hunt inspired city tour, you go on a mission to help Skyla unlock the Danish happiness magic and create a happiness mascot. Wander through beautiful parks and charming streets, letting your kids play freely in hidden playgrounds, fostering quality time without screens. Every corner holds a clue or a challenge, transforming your walk into an exciting game. Engage in local culture and uncover what makes Frederiksberg truly special. Get clues via the smartphone and find the answers in the city. No need for a map. Explore better together: playful, social, flexible and with minimal screen time. Start: Kejserinde Dagmars Plads (Frederiksberg) Finish: Frederiksberg Rundellen Duration: 1,5-2 hours Walking distance: ca. 2.5 km Languages: English, Danish and German Price: 199 DKK (per group up to 6 people)
IncludesAccess to our app (one-time completion within 3 months after purchase).
- A charged smartphone You can start and pause any time, just log into the app to start treasure hunting The cost is per group of up to 6 people The game is designed for families and even young kids can participate actively (ideal age of the kids: 3-10 years) You can complete it on your own pace You can even continue treasure hunting another day if the weather gods are having a bad day ;)