My Guide Website?
Danish Wine Tasting Tour with Guide in Copenhagen Nyhavn
Taste 4-6 original cool-climate Danish wines and discover the best places to see, eat and drink in Copenhagen. Enjoy a fun and cultural food and wine tasting tour with a Wine Expert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a Private Wine Tasting Tour in Copenhagen with a Wine Expert-Guide
- Learn all about grape varieties, wine production, fermentation, aging, and more
- Taste 4 cool-climate Danish wines, including red and white (2-hour option only)
- Enjoy 5 glasses of wine with delicious appetizers and see the Old Town(3-H only)
- Savor a full-course meal with a desser & 6 wines & see the Old Town (5-H only)
DescriptionDanish wine remains quite unknown even among experienced wine connoisseurs, but there are actually many award-winning wines worth trying when staying in Copenhagen! Let us guide you through Denmark’s young and upcoming wine scene. Taste original cool-climate wines in a fun and cultural atmosphere! Join the 2-hour tour to enjoy our basic wine tasting tour in Copenhagen and taste 4 original wines. The capital of Denmark is an excellent destination for wine lovers as you will find here the best imported wines as well as rare Danish wines that are recently growing in popularity. Your Private Guide will select 2 cozy wine bars in the Old Town area. We're confident that every wine lover will find this tour interesting regardless of prior experience with wine. Before the tasting you learn about the sensory examination that involves using your senses of taste, smell and sight to identify unique characteristics of wine. You will also hear the history of wine and find out how winegrowing and viticulture developed in Denmark. Choose the 3-hour tour to taste more wines and also explore the Old Town in Copenhagen with a Private Guide. This is a fun way to explore the city and learn its secrets. You will see highlights such as the CIty Hall and the stunning Christiansborg Palace, known as “the castle of the realm”. Between admiring amazing sights you will make a stop at 2 wine bars for a tasting of 5 wines paired with appetizers such as the famous Danish cheeses. The 5-hour tour is a full package that includes wine tasting, sightseeing, and delicious Danish food! During this extended walking tour you will see additional sights such as Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, Copenhagen Cathedral or Børsen, and visit 4 locally loved venues, including a restaurant and a pastry shop. You will taste 6 different wines as well as a variety of traditional Danish dishes, including cheese, seafood and meat specialties. We will serve you a full-course meal, including a sweet dessert!
IncludesPrivate Wine Tasting Tour in Copenhagen (number of tastings depends on the selected option) Wine Expert Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Tasting of 4 wines with interesting wine facts (2-hour option only) Tasting of 5 wines and Danish appetizers, and the Old Town walking tour (3-hour option only) Tasting of 6 wines, 3-course meal with a dessert, and the Old Town walking tour (5-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please arrive at the meeting point on time to not affect the venue reservations. Please note that the number of tastings and attractions depends on the selected option. Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers and hot dishes. Starters/appetizers include snacks but also hot starters. Please advise us in advance of any dietary requirements, such as food allergies or vegetarian options. For the best experience, we limit the group size to 1-23 guests per guide. We can arrange more guides for larger groups. The legal drinking age in Denmark is 18.