My Guide Website?
Danish Beer Tasting Tour of Copenhagen Nyhavn Pubs
Do you know how J. C. Jacobsen revolutionized the world of brewing? Join our exclusive Beer Tasting Tour in Copenhagen to learn all about Danish beer and discover the flavor of 4-8 original beers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an exclusive Beer Tasting Tour in Copenhagen with 5-Star Beer Expert-Guide
- Visit the best pubs, beer gardens and independent breweries in Old Town, Nyhavn
- Taste and compare at least 4 Danish beers, including unique craft beers
- Try 6 beers paired with traditional Danish snacks and appetizers (3-hour only)
- Enjoy a feast of 8 beers & a variety of regional & national dish (4- hour only)
DescriptionCopenhagen is a vibrant and diverse city that loves beer! Afterall, it is the Danish brewing company Carlsberg that revolutionized the beer industry when they bred a pure strain of lager yeast (Saccharomyces carlsbergensis). Learn the details of this historical achievement from a Local Beer Expert and visit the best beer venues in the Old Town, Indre By or Nyhavn. Book a 2-hour private tour to taste 4 beers at 2 popular beer venues in Copenhagen city center. This tasting tour is a great introduction to the world of Danish beer so it will be a fun experience regardless of your knowledge or interest in beer. Our experienced Beer Guide will select 4 Danish beers for you to try, including 1 popular, 1 regional and 2 craft beers brewed at independent breweries. This way you can taste and compare different flavors and learn how they were brewed. It’s a great opportunity to experience Copenhagen’s drinking culture and nightlife with a Local Host, who knows the best places to visit in the Old Town, Indre By or Nyhavn. This fun activity will be great for a special occasion like a birthday or bachelor party or a relaxing holiday with your family or friends. Book a 3-hour private tour to taste 6 beers paired with traditional Danish snacks and appetizers at 2 popular beer venues in Copenhagen city center. This extended tour is a chance to learn even more about Danish beers from classic, to guld, to hvidtøl, to julebryg and more. We will serve 6 different beers, including 4 craft beers, with simple snacks and delicious appetizers that complement the taste of beer. Spend a fun evening in Copenhagen like a local! Book a 4-hour tour for an exclusive Beer and Food Tasting event in Copenhagen! Discover the flavors of Danish cuisine with a tasting of authentic dishes, appetizers and snacks served with 8 beers. This will be a culturally rich experience filled with delicious food, cold beer and amazing stories. You will visit 3 venues in the Old Town, Indre By or Nyhavn.
IncludesPrivate Beer Tasting and Sightseeing Tour in Copenhagen (number of tastings depends on the selected option) Beer Expert who is fluent in the language of your choice 4 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 2x craft beers (2-hour option only) 6 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 4x craft beers and appetizers (3-hour option only) 8 beers including 1x popular, 2x regional, 5x craft beers, snacks, appetizers and hot dishes (4-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of tastings and attractions depends on the selected option. Food won't be served on a 2-hour tour. Please arrive on time at the meeting point as late arrival may affect table reservations. In case of delay, the guide will wait for up to 30 minutes. The amount of beer served is as follows: popular (0,3 - 0,5l), regional (0,2l), craft (0,125l). Food will be served at only 1 place, as pubs and breweries usually don't offer food menus. Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers and hot dishes. Appetizers include snacks but also hot starters. Please advise us in advance of any dietary requirements, such as food allergies or vegetarian diets. For the best experience, we limit the group size to 1-23 guests per guide. We can arrange more guides for larger groups. The legal drinking age in Denmark is 18.