Copenhagen Welcome Tour: Private Tour with a Local95 Reviews
Explore Copenhagen with a friendly local who is passionate about the city and eager to share their knowledge of the place with you. Make the most of your visit with helpful hints and tips from your guide and learn to navigate the city comfortably.
- Experience Copenhagen through the eyes of a knowledgeable local
- Learn about the best places to eat and shop and the most interesting things to see
- Get useful hints and hear some of the city’s best-kept secrets from your guide
DescriptionDiscover Copenhagen with a friendly local guide who will help customize a 2, 3 or 4 hour tour to your interests. Your guide will meet where you're staying to help you get familiar with the neighborhood, tell you about the best places to eat and buy groceries and the easiest ways to get around, as well as the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour you'll feel more comfortable making your way around the city and confident you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. Although this is a walking tour, you have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around (at additional cost). Please indicate if you’d like a private car included in the tour.
IncludesLocal guide (Lokafyer) Customized private walking tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips/gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation around the city (as this is a walking tour, transportation isn’t included)
- Children under 3 years of age can join for free
- Children 3-12 years of age are eligible for a 50 percent discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the entrance cost for the Lokafyer (local guide) also
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY