My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Tivoli Gardens Admission Ticket2115 Reviews
Discover Copenhagen’s world-famous Tivoli Gardens, the world's second-oldest amusement park. Skip the ticket-purchasing line and start exploring.
- Visit the popular Tivoli Gardens and skip the ticket-purchasing line
- Admire the park's beautiful gardens and flowers
- Enjoy the optional rides
- Stop for refreshments at one of the many cafés
- Listen Tivoli Youth Guard play their instruments
DescriptionSkip the ticket-purchasing line and enjoy faster access into Copenhagen's Tivoli Gardens with your pre-booked ticket. Choose from weekday, weekend, and early bird ticket options. Founded in 1843 by the multi-talented and well-traveled Georg Carstensen, Tivoli is the second-oldest amusement park in the world. Enjoy the lovely flowers and gardens, restaurants and cafés, and maybe take a ride on one of the park’s roller coasters. Whether you’re visiting Copenhagen on your own, as a couple, or with your family, Tivoli Gardens has so much to offer. You could easily spend the entire day simply walking around and taking in the sights. Have a cup of coffee in the sun or enjoy the Tivoli Youth Guard playing their instruments. Located in the heart of Copenhagen, this is truly an oasis in the city and one that you don’t want to miss.
IncludesSkip the ticket line with your pre-booked ticket 1 soft drink (if Early Bird ticket option selected) Access to Christmas entertainment in the park
- This admission ticket does not include free access to rides. Ride tickets can be pre-purchased separately on GetYourGuide or in the park
- Opening hours are Sunday-Thursday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM; Friday-Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Weekday tickets are valid Monday-Friday. Weekend tickets are valid on Saturday and Sunday
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 155.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today