My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: The Six Forgotten Giants Hunt and Nature Walk2 Reviews
Discover the Six Forgotten Giants, an art display of trolls created by Thomas Dambo, on the outskirts of Copenhagen. Join a nature walk, meet new friends, and experience art in the wild.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Experience the serenity of Copenhagen's landscapes beyond its bustling center
- Discover the artistry of Thomas Dambo's giants made from recycled materials
- Embark on an open-air treasure hunt looking for wooden sculptures in nature
- Venture through the offbeat areas of Dambo’s hometown and capture photos
- Find giants lying down atop hillsides, in between trees, or underneath a bridge
DescriptionGo on a hunt for the six giant sculptures built by the artist Thomas Dambo out of recycled wood, hidden by forests, lakes, and hilltops in selected places to bring the art outside the walls of the museums and into nature in the West of Copenhagen. Meet your host and other attendees at the meeting point in Copenhagen where you will get an introduction. Drive for about 25 minutes to reach your destination out of the city center. Then, walk through nature and observe all kinds of hidden gems along the way. See the forgotten giants of Sleeping Louis, Hilltop Trine, and Oscar Under The Bridge before taking a short coffee break. Then, continue to explore Thomas on the Mountain, Little Tilde, and Teddy Friendly. Explore these giants in different areas filled with beautiful scenery, friendly and interactive wildlife, and countless opportunities for photos.
IncludesGuide Private transportation Coffee break
- The experience involves moderate walking, so ensure physical preparedness The activity is suitable for participants of all age groups You can bring your own snacks and drinks