My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: The Little Mermaid's Story, Self-Guided Tour5 Reviews
Solve puzzles and look for clues on this self-guided Little Mermaid walking tour by the waterfront. Listen to the mermaid's story and help her search for the pieces of her broken heart along the way.
- Experience Copenhagen's beautiful waterfront and visit the famous Little Mermaid statue
- Unlock the mermaid's story by solving exciting, interactive puzzles hidden in your surroundings
- Explore several popular sights, such as Nyhavn and the Royal Castle, while following the trail of clues the mermaid has left for you
- Listen to the narration of H. C. Andersen's classic fairy tale, as told by a Copenhagen local
- This self-guided walking tour is available in English and can be started, paused and finished whenever you like
DescriptionA brand new way to explore Copenhagen, as you step into the story of The Little Mermaid. This self-guided walking tour game takes you from Kongens Nytorv, and the theatre where author H. C. Andersen worked in his early years, via Nyhavn and out to Langelinie – where the Little Mermaid sits on a rock looking out over the ocean. Experience the classic tale of The Little Mermaid as a StoryKeeper recruit. The tour is narrated by Frederik, a Danish StoryKeeper eager to share this adventure with you. Together with Frederik you will explore some of the most famous sights in Copenhagen, while you help him search for clues hidden in the buildings and statues in your surroundings. When you find the hidden clues, interactive elements and puzzles will pop up on the screen of your smartphone. Once you solve those puzzles, further parts of the mermaid's tale will unlock and bring you closer to the conclusion of the story. To walk this tour, you will download a separate app to your phone. An e-mail with all instructions will be sent to you after the purchase is complete. Please make sure to read through it before you go. You will be guided through the city with both visual and audio aid to ensure that you walk in the right direction. The tour will be yours to keep. You can use it at any time and as many times as you wish. Go to the starting point of the tour, open the app, put your headphones on - and your Copenhagen adventure will begin! This tour is perfect for the solo traveler, as well as for families or couples. Since the tour is self-guided, you are able to start, pause and finish the tour whenever you like, and it will be a 100% private experience. You can choose between listening to the audio while you walk, or reading the story yourself/to your group. If you plan on listening to the audio, it is recommended that each participant have their own phone with headphones for the best possible experience.
IncludesThe GPS-based app, which serves as your guide, narrator and game.
- This walking tour is self-guided, via a location-based mobile app downloaded to your smartphone. After purchase, you will receive instructions from StoryTourist via email on how to download the app and the tour. There will be no personal guide to meet you at the starting point. You will use the app to navigate the tour. This tour can be started, paused, or finished whenever you want. This also means that your walking tour will be a private experience. This tour is available in English only.