My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: The Little Mermaid's Story, Self-Guided Tour9 Reviews
Solve puzzles and look for clues on this self-guided Little Mermaid walking tour by the waterfront. Listen to the mermaid's story and help her search for the pieces of her broken heart along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience Copenhagen's beautiful waterfront and visit the famous Little Mermaid statue
- Unlock the mermaid's story by solving exciting, interactive puzzles hidden in your surroundings
- Explore several popular sights, such as Nyhavn and the Royal Castle, while following the trail of clues the mermaid has left for you
- Listen to the narration of H. C. Andersen's classic fairy tale, as told by a Copenhagen local
- This self-guided walking tour is available in English and can be started, paused and finished whenever you like
DescriptionA brand new way to explore Copenhagen, as you step into the story of The Little Mermaid. This self-guided walking tour game takes you from Kongens Nytorv, and the theatre where author H. C. Andersen worked in his early years, via Nyhavn and out to Langelinie – where the Little Mermaid sits on a rock looking out over the ocean. Experience the classic tale of The Little Mermaid as a StoryKeeper recruit. The tour is narrated by Frederik, a Danish StoryKeeper eager to share this adventure with you. Together with Frederik you will explore some of the most famous sights in Copenhagen, while you help him search for clues hidden in the buildings and statues in your surroundings. When you find the hidden clues, interactive elements and puzzles will pop up on the screen of your smartphone. Once you solve those puzzles, further parts of the mermaid's tale will unlock and bring you closer to the conclusion of the story. To walk this tour, you will download a separate app to your phone. An e-mail with all instructions will be sent to you after the purchase is complete. Please make sure to read through it before you go. You will be guided through the city with both visual and audio aid to ensure that you walk in the right direction. The tour will be yours to keep. You can use it at any time and as many times as you wish. Go to the starting point of the tour, open the app, put your headphones on - and your Copenhagen adventure will begin! This tour is perfect for the solo traveler, as well as for families or couples. Since the tour is self-guided, you are able to start, pause and finish the tour whenever you like, and it will be a 100% private experience. You can choose between listening to the audio while you walk, or reading the story yourself/to your group. If you plan on listening to the audio, it is recommended that each participant have their own phone with headphones for the best possible experience.
IncludesThe GPS-based app, which serves as your guide, narrator and game.
- You have to be on location at Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen, Denmark, to start this self-guided tour. The end point of the tour is by The Little Mermaid statue. The tour is available in English. This walking tour is dog friendly. There is access to public transportation close to the start and end points of the tour. The tour is not wheelchair accessible, due to stairs. Once you have purchased this tour, please check your email, including your spam filter. StoryTourist has sent you an email with information about how you validate your ticket and log into the StoryTourist app. It is important that you access the app by following these instructions, to make sure that the tour is loaded on to your personal StoryTourist account. Download the app and tour to your phone while connected to Wi-Fi, before you head out to the tour starting point. For the best possible listening experience, bring headphones. If your smartphone has reduced battery capacity, consider bringing a power bank.