My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Small-Group Roskilde Day Trip1 Reviews
Learn about the history of the vikings including exactly how they were such good seafarers. You will also be able to observe the 5 viking ships that were found very close to the Roskilde Fiord.
- Enjoy a day tour in a former Vikings' settlement
- Visit the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde
- Learn how the Vikings built their ships
DescriptionYou will meet your guide at Copenhagen Central Station. From there you guide will assist you in buying a ticket for the train. You will then travel to the town of Roskilde, where once you have arrived your guide will take you to the Viking Ship Museum. There you will learn about the vikings´ ability to build ships, an will also gain insight into their everyday lives. Once you have finished exploring the Viking Ship Museum, you will walk towards Roskilde Cathedral where you will learn about some of the kings and queens who are buried there. At the conclusion of your Roskile experience, you will be return to Copenhagen by train.
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will be required to walk for approximately 15 minutes to the Viking Ship Museum