My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Self-Guided Mystery Tour at the Round Tower2 Reviews
Go on a mystery tour with your friends or family at the Round Tower, one of Copenhagen's best-known buildings. Solve riddles and tasks, all while gazing at your stunning surroundings. You can start, and stop the game as you like.
- Take an adventurous self-guided city adventure
- Visit the beautiful city centre of Copenhagen, following a mysterious path
- Unlock your inner Sherlock Holmes and solve the mystery
- Learn the history of Rundetårn, Copenhagen
- Practise your problem-solving and detective work
DescriptionUnleash your inner mystery-solving potential on this self-guided tour for crime fans. Explore the city through a mystery scavenger hunt and see a unique side of the city. Collect your envelope from a designated location in central Copenhagen. This location is also your starting point. The goal is to solve the mystery around the disappearance of Johan Meyer, which is inspired and based on real events from 1899. Over 100 years ago, the disappearance of a local debt collector shocked the citizens of Copenhagen. Solve exciting tasks that lead you closer and closer to a solution. Plan the mystery at your convenience since you can start it whenever you like. While you are on the hunt for a murderer, you will experience fantastic Copenhagen, famously known for its history, breathtaking buildings, and cosy cobblestoned alleys. The murder mystery is based and built around authentic events, giving you a glimpse into life in the 1900s. The game ends when you have solved the mystery and identified the murderer.
IncludesEnvelope with clues (to collect from designated meeting point location)
- The starter pack must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection
- 1 game is needed per group
- The optimal group size is 2 - 4 people
- If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase the game twice to receive 2 individual starter pack
- The average duration is 2 hours, dependin on how quickly you solve the individual mysteries