My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Self-Guided Mystery City Tour2 Reviews
Solve authentic mysteries and explore the stunning surroundings of Copenhagen. Exercise your problem-solving abilities on this interactive, self-guided mystery tour.
- Take an adventurous self-guided city adventure
- Visit the beautiful city centre of Copenhagen, following a mysterious path
- Unlock your inner Sherlock Holmes and solve the mystery
- Learn the history of Rundetårn, Copenhagen
- Practise your problem-solving and detective work
DescriptionUnleash your inner mystery-solving potential on this self-guided tour for crime fans. Explore the city through a mystery scavenger hunt and see a unique side of the city. Collect your starter kit from a designated and central location in Copenhagen. From there the game begins. The goal is to solve the mystery of the gruesome death of Johan Meyer, which is inspired and based on real events from 1899. Over 100 years ago, the death of a local debt collector shocked the citizens of Copenhagen. The man has disappeared around Rundetårn without a trace, and now it is your job as a responsible investigator to find out the truth about this heinous crime. You will solve exciting tasks that lead you closer and closer to a solution. While you are on the hunt for a murderer, you will experience fantastic Copenhagen, famously known for its history, breathtaking buildings and cozy cobblestoned alleys. The murder mystery is based and built around authentic events, giving you a glimpse into life in the 1900s. The game ends when you have solved the mystery and identified the murderer.
IncludesEnvelope with clues (to collect from designated meeting point location) Host Guide
- The starter pack must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection
- 1 game is needed per group
- The optimal group size is 2 - 4 people
- If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase the game twice to receive 2 individual starter pack
- The average duration is 2 hours, dependin on how quickly you solve the individual mysteries
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now