My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Self-Guided Family Treasure Hunt City Tour2 Reviews
Take part in a family-friendly treasure hunt around the historic city center of Copenhagen. Explore famous highlights and hidden gems, while engaged in a mission with fun challenges.
- Let the kids take the lead & be surprised how far they can walk when having fun
- Enjoy full flexibility, start and take a break at any time, no groups or waiting
- Fun for the whole family, beautiful and family-friendly route (climb, run, jump)
- Discover highlights and hidden city gems
DescriptionExperience a walking tour wrapped into a rescue mission and a fun treasure hunt. Friendly alien Skyla came with a mission, but crashed with her spaceship, so she needs your help. Join the mission, get clues via our app, search for spare parts, and help Skyla fix her spaceship. Let the kids take the lead, soak up the atmosphere and have some fun quality family time together. Explore Copenhagen from a new perspective, fun and engaging for parents and kids, travelers and locals. We have hand-picked a fantastic route, showing you some of Copenhagen's highlights, as well as off the beaten path gems. Kids can roam, climb and jump (works also with a stroller). Good to know •Who: Ideal for families with kids 3-10 years old, local as well as traveling families •What: Treasure hunt inspired city walk (city center and Christianshavn) •When: Whenever it suits you, just click on the link •Start: Højbro Plads, Bishop Absalon (horse) statue (next to metro station 'Gammel Strand') •Finish: Street Food Marked (close to Nyhavn) •Distance: 1,5-2 km •Duration: 1-2,5 hours •Languages: English and Danish How does it work? It's super simple: 1) Buy your voucher here 2) Click this link and enter your e-mail to get the app with the treasure hunt clues: https://new-seekn-see-app.vercel.app/ 3) Click start, when you are at the start location If you have any questions regarding what to bring on your treasure hunt, distance, parking, etc., you can find answers on our FAQ page here: https://seeknsee.com/398-2/faq-questions-about-your-treasure-hunt/ Insta: seek_n_see Fb: Seek+See Happy hunting! :) Inga Founder Seek+See
IncludesAccess to our app (one-time completion within 3 months after purchase)
- A charged smartphone You can start and pause any time, just log into the app to start treasure hunting The cost is per group of up to 6 people The game is designed for families and even young kids can participate actively (ideal age of the kids: 3-10 years) You can complete it on your own pace You can even continue treasure hunting another day if the weather gods are having a bad day ;)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 149.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today