My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Self-Guided Assistens Cemetery Puzzle Walk14 Reviews
Solve puzzles to explore the secret places of the Assistens Cemetery, the resting place of the famous Danes such as H.C. Andersen, Søren Kierkegaard, and Niels Bohr. Uncover their stories and visit the most interesting spots of this exceptional place.
- Take a self-guided scavenger hunt
- Solve puzzles and explore the magical Assistens Cemetery on a fun puzzle walk
- Uncover the stories of this peculiar part of Nørrebro
- Discover a lovely part of Copenhagen full of history and culture
DescriptionH.C. Andersen needs your help. His shadow escaped from the world of the dead and you need to find him. The only thing he left behind was his notebook. Throughout your tour, you will read through the Shadow’s Notebook and follow his footsteps around the Assistens Cemetery. It will be up to you and your group to figure out just where the shadow went. The package contains a notebook, map, field guide with hints, a letter with instructions, and a pen. It will lead you on a 2 to 3-hour scavenger hunt in the green and tranquil Assistens Cemetery, where you will explore the resting place of famous Danes such as H.C. Andersen, Søren Kierkegaard, and Niels Bohr. Along the way, you will uncover their stories and visit the most interesting spots of this exceptional place. Gather your friends, family, or colleagues and meet them at the specific location which will be written on your package. From there, simply open the package, and let the adventure begin.
IncludesInstructions Notebook Field guide with hints Map
- • This activity is recommended for 2-4 players • This is a self-guided tour • You will need to pick up your puzzle walk package before you go • Everything you need will be in the puzzle walk package • Games are available in both English and Danish • Children should be above 8 years old and be accompanied by an adult