My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Private Tour - 90mins - Hippies & Christianshavn
Learn the history of the area Christianshavn and the unique hippie town within it– Christiania. Your private tour guide will equip you with all you need to know before you venture in on your own.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn all about Denmark's little Amsterdam!
- Discover 1400s Copenhagen, it's most beautiful harbour, and Nordic cuisine.
- Get a generous dose of our patented Politically Incorrect humor.
DescriptionWelcome to Copenhagen! Today, we will take you around hippie town Christiania– Denmark’s small version of Amsterdam. While are not going to go inside this ‘anarchist’ town, you will learn everything there is to know about this unique hippie town for when you venture in. We will give you insider tips on where to go and where not, with a generous serving of our Politically Incorrect humor and the warm welcome our guides are known for. In this private tour we’ll share about the significant historical events of this old harbour area, the urban legend of an overly-passionate architect, World War II, and how Christiania came to exist. In this tour, you will learn about: Inderhavnsbroen Noma and street food Holmen and Opera House Christiania’s past and present Grey Hall and Gayhouse 1600’s Christianshavn Church of Our Saviour
IncludesA guide just for your group 90 minutes of facts, information, and our Politically Incorrect humour
- While we tell you all you need to know about Christiania, and end the tour just outside, we do not enter Christiania on the tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off can be arranged with the activity provider
- Contact the activity provider well in advance for weekends so they can confirm availability of guides and make the activity available to book
- Start time is flexible with sufficient notice
- Children are welcome, although the subject matter of this tour might not be appropriate.